A Window Hero franchise gives you an opportunity to build your own business bolstered by a team of seasoned professionals. You get more than a license for a brand, you get a detailed blueprint for a proven system. Valuable resources contribute to your chances of success. Window Hero doesn’t just give you your start and send you on your way. We help you build a strong business with coaching, consistency, and camaraderie.
What Does a Window Hero Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Window Hero, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $88,025 - $194,025. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans ($5,000). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
Supercharge Your Career With a Leading Franchise
Launching your own business is a big dream. It takes commitment and determination. It’s the ultimate adventure.
Window Hero offers exterior pressure washing, gutter cleaning, gutter guard installation, and exterior and interior window cleaning. Our unique solution-based process has been proven over 15 years to fight dirt and grime gently and safely. We apply safe cleaning solutions through pressure- or soft-wash methods. Our careful but effective methods reduce the potential of irreparable damage or the premature return of grime.
Window Hero serves the domestic $10.3B exterior (building) cleaning market. It is service-oriented with low capital intensity. The market is largely viewed as recession-proof, and demand for our solutions occurs throughout the year.
The market is highly fragmented, largely consisting of independent operators serving large residential homes and small commercial properties, including low-rise apartments and office spaces. With future home improvement investment forecasted to rise approx. 6% annually through 2024*, Window Hero is uniquely positioned to gain market share and increase annual volume for its franchisees.
7 Reasons to Join Window Hero
- A Culture that C.A.R.E.S.
- Low Cost of Entry + 90 Days to Launch
- High Annual Sales Volume
- Multiple, Related Service Lines
- Recurring Demand & Proven Customer Retention
- Company-Owned Customer Service Center
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
What Sets Us Apart
All success comes with some risk, but having a team behind you helps minimize your exposure to some common hazards. As a Window Hero franchisee, you can learn from our experience and anticipate how to handle some common obstacles. You won’t be left alone to reinvent the wheel and your team will help you develop a proactive approach.
Window Hero's top 50% operators' average sales are $1,043,245!
disclaimer: Average 2021 sales of top 50% of franchise outlets open minimum of 12 months.
- Seasonality to the business – Our services take place in the “great outdoors.” Seasons and weather patterns change. We can help you plan, predict, and adapt in terms of hiring and assigning personnel and managing cash flow.
- Managed growth – When a business starts up, you can have feast or famine. There can sometimes be “too much of a good thing” when the phone is ringing off the hook. Take some tips from our team on how to set expectations for customers and plan accordingly.
- Executing promotional campaigns – Learn what marketing efforts and messaging have worked for other locations. There is comfort in numbers, and we can spot trends and opportunities.
- Finding the right people – Your workforce will be the bread and butter of your business. We’ve learned how to screen and hire the ideal candidate. Plus, you’ll gain our insights on training and maintaining quality workers.
- Staying motivated – As a business owner, it’s important to understand yourself as a leader. Business owners juggle many balls in the air. It’s essential to invest in yourself by assessing your own weaknesses and strengths and learning what stresses or invigorates you.
Not Your Average Company Culture
Window Hero franchisees and team members—including its customer support center—are committed to a values-based, teamwork-oriented environment. They bring a servants heart to the business each day, whether that is for our customers or each other. Many share mutual affinity for a sport, hobby or cause where they’ve led or been key members of a team.
Of course, we work hard, but we play hard too. Strong relationships are the life-blood of our brand. As a Window Hero franchisee, you’ll enjoy substantial, constructive, get-togethers with like-minded, high-performing leaders—including our popular semi-annual Summit retreats.
Meet Our Founder
The company was founded as Window Hero in Charlotte, NC in 2005 by Tyler Kirk. Tyler always had a hearing impairment, and lost all hearing while in college. An accomplished tennis player turned coach, Tyler was offered a dream coaching job out of state—at the same time he met his now wife.
Tyler found himself at a professional and personal crossroads. Engaged to be married and with little capital to speak of, Tyler turned down the job. Instead, he went in search locally for a business he could start quickly, with minimal upfront capital required, as an owner to ensure his livelihood was never in jeopardy due to his hearing disability.
How We Support You
Our coaching is far more than passing along information. We work with you to cater to your personal business goals through effective plans, executed on time.
- Weekly Accountability and Coaching: Check-ins and quarterly meetings with a personal coach help increase the chance of reaching your goals.
- Marketing Research and Franchise Analysis: We have the resources to help ensure you are launching in the right market. We can help you understand market conditions, analyze the competition, and notice industry trends.
- Sharing Experiences and Best Practices: Our quarterly meetings provide an excellent venue for sharing proven strategies and solutions to common problems.
- Recruiting a Workforce: This is the foundation of your business. We know what to look for in an employee, and we know how to train and retain your workforce.
- Financial Guidance: From marketing your services to paying a workforce, our team has the collective experience that you can leverage.
Our Ideal Candidate
Are you ready to find out if this is the right opportunity for you? We look for these qualities in our leaders:
- Motivated to start something new
- Loves to learn, lead & grow
- Has sufficient capital for a lasting commitment
- Faces challenges with tenacity & positivity
- Enjoys being active & has a sense of humor
If this sounds like you and you have $50k in Liquid Capital to invest, fill out the form below to get started!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Window Hero available today for you to review.
Window Hero is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.