Wings Etc. is a sports-themed, family-friendly restaurant and pub with over 30 years of industry-leading experience. With a diverse menu featuring Award-Winning Jumbo Wings, Premium Burgers, Wraps, Salads, Cold Beers, and more, Wings Etc. is the neighborhood favorite in every community. Startup costs are low, and franchisees are supported from initial training through Grand Opening and beyond. Wings Etc. Grill & Pub is the Lower Startup Cost, Lower Breakeven, Full Service Bar & Grill Franchise!
What Does a Wings Etc. Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Wings Etc., you'll need to have at least $200,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $350,000 - $2,500,000. Wings Etc. charges a franchise fee of $39,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Fort Wayne, IN
Own a Wings Etc. Franchise – Questions & Answers
What Is It?
- Full-service sports pub with “non-corporate-y” vibe, home-town neighborhood focus
- Smaller footprint, lower startup and breakeven
- Complete menu: award-winning wings, premium burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, appetizers, kids menu
- Over 40 beers in bottles and on tap, full liquor menu, dining room and bar service
- Franchisees are supported from initial training through grand opening and beyond
Wings Etc. website
How Does It Derive Sales?
- Dine-in, take-out, online ordering, and delivery through third-party national contracts
- Group/Bulk meals for off-premiseevents and online gaming and on-premise games
- Gift cards and Wings Etc.-branded apparel and merchandise
Who Is It For?
- Energetic, hands-on entrepreneurs
- People with business ownership and management experience
- People who enjoy working with and leading others
- Community-focused, locally-connected leaders and families
What Would You Do as a Franchisee?
- Follow a proprietary, continually-improving system for owning and operating a full-service sports bar franchise
- Use professionally developed, proprietary systems for store operations from facilities to foodservice to bar service to marketing and beyond
- Hire, train, and manage the necessary staff to provide the Wings Etc. experience to guests and community organizations
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business, including operations, management, finance, and marketing
- Network with your community to make deeper connections and extend your influence while building the brand
Founded in 1994 in the South Bend, Indiana area, Wings Etc. is a family-friendly sports bar that’s a welcome departure from highly programmed, big-box sports bars and overwrought gastro pubs. Our fundamental philosophy is: “People love the stuff we serve and they love watching sports and hanging out: don’t overcomplicate it.” We’ve distilled that philosophy into four words: “Good Food, Great Times.” We are passionate about delivering that concept and continuing to build a fan base that “gets us” because we “get them.” It’s a great relationship, and we are excited to introduce the Wings Etc. sports bar concept through more like-minded, passionate Wings Etc. franchise owners. Our proprietary franchise system continues to grow, and offers entrepreneurs a path toward accomplishing their personal and financial long-term goals.
- Among full-service bar and restaurant models, we have one of the lowest startup and break-even business models
- American LOVES our core menu items (wings, burgers, beer, etc.), which continue to surge in popularity
- Our concept has been successfully adapted to a wide range of retail spaces, market types, and market sizes
- Our Brand Personality is memorable and distinctive—we are NOT just another sports bar
- As of 2022, 34% of our franchisees own multiple units or have additional units in development
- We believe in what we sell: the owners of our franchise company are also owners of 25 operating Wings Etc. locations, and continue investing our system/brand growth
Training and Support
In today's competitive foodservice environment, having the right system, the right team, and the right training makes all the difference. Our development and operational support staff bring years of experi¬ence in a wide range of retail and restaurant operations. Wings Etc. owners, partners, and team members have real-world, day-to-day operational and business experience driving sales for our system. Our investment and commitment to the brand and to our franchise owner-operators have resulted in a system and training program built on continually improving best practices, excellent documentation, extensive daily, weekly and monthly checklists, and deep industry experience in national chain restaurants among our team. Months of preopening brand immersion and 6 weeks of comprehensive training lead to grand opening support and then into ongoing support for operations, business, and marketing. It’s a great system, backed by seasoned, successful professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate
If you know anything about sports bars, you know there are a bunch of ways to do it. The Wings Etc. way involves finding seriously motivated, successful entrepreneurs with proven work/life experience who see our un-slick, non-corporate-y, not-overly-complicated neighborhood pub concept as an opportunity to achieve short and long-term goals. On the surface, Wings Etc. Grill & Pub locations are laid-back, easygoing, comfortable, welcoming, family-friendly local pubs. Under the hood, they are finely-tuned, responsive business models with amazing flexibility and rapid growth potential. If you have the drive, we have the vehicle—and we’re continuing to roll into more states, more regions, more communities with our memorable brand personality and built-to-accelerate franchise system.
Speak To A Rep Now
To get more information on Wings Etc., please call George Pasick directly at (260) 414-5800.
Wings Etc. has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Best Wings in South Bend, IN, since 1994; Franchise Gator Top 100 (2014-2017, 2021); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2016-2019, 2021): Franchise Gator Top Emerging (2014, 2016-2018); Entrepreneur Top 5 Best Sports Bars (2021); Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchises (2021); Nation’s Restaurant News Top 500 Franchise Chains (2021); Franchise Business Review Top 200 Franchise (2022); Franchise Business Review Top-Recession-Proof Business (2022); Franchise Business Review Culture 100 Best of the Best (2020); Franchis
Wings Etc. is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $200,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
A professional company with 23 years of experience offering investors an opportunity building a business in the expanding, worthwhile and respected space of health and wellness offerings. HealthyYOU Vendingblends an…
60k Minimum Cash Required
Cru Hemp Lounge is the ultimate lifestyle lounge. Over ten years in business and rapidly expanding in markets all over the United States
80k Minimum Cash Required
Our commitment to providing authentic Philly Cheesesteaks, made from the highest-quality ingredients and with exceptional customer service, has won us strong following. As a franchise opportunity, Charley's Philly Steaks…
150k Minimum Cash Required
Go Greek Yogurt is an authentic Classic and Frozen Greek yogurt bar inspired by Greek culture and cuisine. We are dedicated to providing an alternative solution to regular meals, focusing on healthy lifestyles through our…
200k Minimum Cash Required
Since, 2005, Voodoo Brewing has been focused on crafting the best damn beers you have ever tasted When it comes to our franchise model, we couldnt have made it more simple if we tried. We know that not all Franchise Owners…
200k Minimum Cash Required
Sarpino's is possibly the best pizza franchise opportunity ever Our unrivaled Italian recipes from the heart of Calabria, Italy, and over 20 years of delivery expertise have resulted in impressive sales per franchise.…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Graze Craze Charcuterie Boards and Boxes believes in offering healthier food options for take-out, delivery or catering - all with eco-friendly packaging. Beautifully displayed meats and cheeses are sourced from all over the…
50k Minimum Cash Required
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is a unique candy shop franchise opportunity, because at RMCF, it's always been about more than just chocolate, it's about the EXPERIENCE. We value our guests and the best way we do…
70k Minimum Cash Required
At the heart of every Beef franchise is a commitment to the community, a commitment that sets our franchise apart from other models. From local little leagues to adult recreational leagues, Beef 'O' Brady's is…
250k Minimum Cash Required
Are you craving a unique Fast-Casual franchise opportunity in the super-hot Mediterranean and Greek category? You arent alone. Your future customers are craving the very same thing Diners love the great taste and healthy…
150k Minimum Cash Required
A West Coast originalTogos offers big, fresh, meaty sandwiches and one-on-one service. We look for people who will be involved in the business, managing their restaurant or providing oversight for restaurant managers to…
150k Minimum Cash Required
Oath is a fast-growing better-for-you pizza brand known for its award-winning avocado oil crust and real, fresh toppings. Leadership and former Chipotle executives have optimized Oaths uniquely efficient and scalable business…