Wings Etc. is a sports-themed, family-friendly restaurant and pub with over 30 years of industry-leading experience. With a diverse menu featuring Award-Winning Jumbo Wings, Premium Burgers, Wraps, Salads, Cold Beers, and more, Wings Etc. is the neighborhood favorite in every community. Startup costs are low, and franchisees are supported from initial training through Grand Opening and beyond. Wings Etc. Grill & Pub is the Lower Startup Cost, Lower Breakeven, Full Service Bar & Grill Franchise!
What Does a Wings Etc. Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Wings Etc., you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $350,000 and a minimum net worth of $750,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $350,000 - $2,500,000. Wings Etc. charges a franchise fee of $39,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (20% off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||20% off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Fort Wayne, IN
Own a Wings Etc. Franchise – Questions & Answers
What Is It?
- Full-service sports pub with “non-corporate-y” vibe, home-town neighborhood focus
- Smaller footprint, lower startup and breakeven
- Complete menu: award-winning wings, premium burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, appetizers, kids menu
- Over 40 beers in bottles and on tap, full liquor menu, dining room and bar service
- Franchisees are supported from initial training through grand opening and beyond
Wings Etc. website
How Does It Derive Sales?
- Dine-in, take-out, online ordering, and delivery through third-party national contracts
- Group/Bulk meals for off-premiseevents and online gaming and on-premise games
- Gift cards and Wings Etc.-branded apparel and merchandise
Who Is It For?
- Energetic, hands-on entrepreneurs
- People with business ownership and management experience
- People who enjoy working with and leading others
- Community-focused, locally-connected leaders and families
What Would You Do as a Franchisee?
- Follow a proprietary, continually-improving system for owning and operating a full-service sports bar franchise
- Use professionally developed, proprietary systems for store operations from facilities to foodservice to bar service to marketing and beyond
- Hire, train, and manage the necessary staff to provide the Wings Etc. experience to guests and community organizations
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business, including operations, management, finance, and marketing
- Network with your community to make deeper connections and extend your influence while building the brand
Founded in 1994 in the South Bend, Indiana area, Wings Etc. is a family-friendly sports bar that’s a welcome departure from highly programmed, big-box sports bars and overwrought gastro pubs. Our fundamental philosophy is: “People love the stuff we serve and they love watching sports and hanging out: don’t overcomplicate it.” We’ve distilled that philosophy into four words: “Good Food, Great Times.” We are passionate about delivering that concept and continuing to build a fan base that “gets us” because we “get them.” It’s a great relationship, and we are excited to introduce the Wings Etc. sports bar concept through more like-minded, passionate Wings Etc. franchise owners. Our proprietary franchise system continues to grow, and offers entrepreneurs a path toward accomplishing their personal and financial long-term goals.
- Among full-service bar and restaurant models, we have one of the lowest startup and break-even business models
- American LOVES our core menu items (wings, burgers, beer, etc.), which continue to surge in popularity
- Our concept has been successfully adapted to a wide range of retail spaces, market types, and market sizes
- Our Brand Personality is memorable and distinctive—we are NOT just another sports bar
- As of 2022, 34% of our franchisees own multiple units or have additional units in development
- We believe in what we sell: the owners of our franchise company are also owners of 25 operating Wings Etc. locations, and continue investing our system/brand growth
Training and Support
In today's competitive foodservice environment, having the right system, the right team, and the right training makes all the difference. Our development and operational support staff bring years of experi¬ence in a wide range of retail and restaurant operations. Wings Etc. owners, partners, and team members have real-world, day-to-day operational and business experience driving sales for our system. Our investment and commitment to the brand and to our franchise owner-operators have resulted in a system and training program built on continually improving best practices, excellent documentation, extensive daily, weekly and monthly checklists, and deep industry experience in national chain restaurants among our team. Months of preopening brand immersion and 6 weeks of comprehensive training lead to grand opening support and then into ongoing support for operations, business, and marketing. It’s a great system, backed by seasoned, successful professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate
If you know anything about sports bars, you know there are a bunch of ways to do it. The Wings Etc. way involves finding seriously motivated, successful entrepreneurs with proven work/life experience who see our un-slick, non-corporate-y, not-overly-complicated neighborhood pub concept as an opportunity to achieve short and long-term goals. On the surface, Wings Etc. Grill & Pub locations are laid-back, easygoing, comfortable, welcoming, family-friendly local pubs. Under the hood, they are finely-tuned, responsive business models with amazing flexibility and rapid growth potential. If you have the drive, we have the vehicle—and we’re continuing to roll into more states, more regions, more communities with our memorable brand personality and built-to-accelerate franchise system.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Wings Etc. available today for you to review.
Wings Etc. has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Best Wings in South Bend, IN, since 1994; Franchise Gator Top 100 (2014-2017, 2021); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2016-2019, 2021): Franchise Gator Top Emerging (2014, 2016-2018); Entrepreneur Top 5 Best Sports Bars (2021); Entrepreneur Top 500 Franchises (2021); Nation’s Restaurant News Top 500 Franchise Chains (2021); Franchise Business Review Top 200 Franchise (2022); Franchise Business Review Top-Recession-Proof Business (2022); Franchise Business Review Culture 100 Best of the Best (2020); Franchis
Wings Etc. is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $350,000 in liquid capital to invest.