Wings Pizza N Things Restaurant Franchise Information:
With more and more people eating out, middle priced restaurants franchises are proving to be a sound investment. And one of the hottest (and tastiest) franchises to hit the market is Wings Pizza N Things. Wings Pizza N Things restaurants appeal to the person who desires informality with real and perceived value for money spent for dining out and eating on the go.
In addition to access to Wings Pizza N Things delicious, one of a kind recipes, new Wings Pizza N Things franchisees receive extensive support from a team of dedicated professionals from site selection and lease negotiation to training for all the new employees to assistance in the grand opening. Additionally, franchisees will be assisted in advertising with local and regional advertising and marketing assistance.About The Wings Pizza N Things Concept:
Wings Pizza N Things Quick Facts:
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurants offer a pleasant atmosphere combined with food that no other restaurant can compete with!
- Only fresh, quality ingredients and spices are used to develop 10 proprietary sauces that give our Jumbo Buffalo Wings and Chicken items that knock-your-socks-off flavor.
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurant sauces are prepared as soon as customers order, insuring the freshest flavor possible.
- Customer favorites include: Original Buffalo, Buffalo Medium, Wings On Fire, Spicy BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Chipotle Pepper, Garlic Parmesan, Sunset BBQ, Cajun, AND MORE!!!
Why Buy A Wings Pizza N Things Franchise?
- Established and first franchised in 2002.
- 150+ units sold and 14 open or under construction.
- 20 new units projected in the next 12 months.
- Cash investment of $80,000.
- Total investment of $150,000 to $215,000.
- An average of 9 employees per restaurant required, usually high school to college aged.
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance, as well as co-operative advertising provided.
- Design tips for your restaurant, as well as guidance for construction.
- Extensive initial training and ongoing support.
- Wings Pizza N Things offers a variety of menu items.
- Our startup costs are unbelievably reasonable.
- Wings Pizza N Things restaurants cater to dine in, take out and delivery.
- Our unique store design creates an event that transcends the dining experience.
- We are the competition.
- Everything about Wings Pizza N Things contributes to our brand identity and helps us to build market awareness.
- People don't forget who we are!
- Real estate assistance in every market.
- Outstanding on-going support from a dedicated franchise support team with solid industry experience.
Before you open your doors we will provide:
Once you have opened your doors for business you will receive:
- License to use restaurant trademark.
- Training for you and the key people in your organization.
- Site selection assistance/ real estate company.
- Restaurant design and layout management.
- Standardized front store signs. This includes manufacturing, shipping, and installation from one central sign manufacturer.
- Regional and local advertising and marketing assistance.
- On-site support during the opening of your restaurant.
- An extensive, detailed Operations Manual.
- Telephone consultation support.
- Continued visitation and quality assurance inspections.
- Recommendations for inventory and labor cost projections and controls.
- National food contracts to insure simplicity and competitive pricing.
- Continued research and development to keep Wings Pizza N Things ahead of the competition.
- Public relations support.