Woody's Chicago Style Hot Dog Franchise Information:
Woody's Chicago Style got its beginning on the streets of Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii. It was the early 80's and the cost of doing business wasn't achievable for most people. By using an old fashioned concept - the hot dog cart - and adding new technology, Woody's developed a highly successful franchise format that could compete in the booming quick service business, both locally and nationally. Today Woody's Chicago Style is a popular attraction at locations all over the Western United States. Expansion plans and increased market shares are bringing the Woody's Hot Dogs and Woody's Chicago Style brand name into the spotlight of national acclaim.
South Platte Land and Investment Company, Inc. is the parent company of the Woody's Chicago Style, and Woody's Coffee/Espresso franchise system. The company was formed in 1987 and reorganized in 1990 to facilitate the sale and development of independent franchises using the "Woody's" name and format.Included With Franchise
Five Different Opportunities
- Franchise Right And Authority
- Account Set Up
- On Site Training
- Direction with Insurance, Permits and Support Facilities
- Ongoing Assistance
The Woody's Chicago Style franchise has developed into a variety of operational formats enabling us to custom design a franchise based on location and level of franchisee investment. Our equipment is custom made to our design criteria, encompassing the most advanced technology, local and national manufacturing standards and health department codes. Larger kiosk or fixed restaurant locations are designed by our in-house team, combining experience and creativity to provide you, the franchisee, with state of the art, user friendly and cost effective facilities. Class A Franchise - $40,000
- This opportunity is built around a custom and highly mobile hot food cart. The Class A franchise is designed to "go where no one has gone before" and is primarily designed to handle heavy foot traffic locations while requiring little or no utility hook up to operate in standard propane format. Properly stocked, the Class A franchise can operate at moderate to high volume levels.Class B Franchise - $50,000
- The larger cart conveyed in the Class B franchise is similar in many ways to the Class A franchise cart with the biggest difference being a fountain soda system. This cart is physically larger and requires power and water to operate. Although very mobile, this type of franchise is better suited to vending locations with a high level of support. The Class B operation is designed for airports, sport stadiums and high volume business and retail centers.Class C Franchise Coffee Espresso - $40,000
- Coffee has become big business in many parts of our country, with homemade upstart coffee / espresso carts appearing everywhere. The Woody's Coffee / Espresso franchise takes the same high quality equipment as developed for our hot dog operations and combines this technology with our proven products and operational format. The result is the most sophisticated, attractive and functional mobile coffee operation in the nation. By their nature, coffee cart operations become less mobile due to power requirements.Class D Franchise - Price Varies
- This designation of franchise allows the Operator/Franchisee to achieve a more permanent in line concession while still enjoying the identity, operational plan, and general formatting which has become the signature of Woody's Chicago Style and Coffee Espresso. In development are a variety of modular snack bars, in-line counter units and prototype stores. Each operation is unique with its own set of guidelines specific to the physical utility of the concession.Class E Franchise - $45,000
- Designed for maximum mobility and efficiency this special events franchise concept has unlimited potential and earning power. Similar in equipment package to a Class A franchise, this opportunity carries expanded rights and authority to operate as Woody's Chicago Style at a variety of potentially lucrative venues. Our company has sixteen years of experience at selling and operating events at a wide variety of locations. Some general area of solicitation include Fairs, Festivals, Car Dealerships, Real Estate and Property Management Companies, Radio Stations, TV Stations, Company Picnics, Public Relations Firms, and a whole lot more!