Woofie’s Pet Ventures
Woofie’s Pet Ventures
Woofie's is excited to announce a franchising opportunity in the booming pet industry. High demand, low investment & recession-resilience makes Woofie's the best-in-show for pet care franchising! Woofie's is the only franchise system in the pet care industry to oﬀer the combined services of pet sitting, dog walking, and mobile pet spa services.
What Does a Woofie’s Pet Ventures Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Woofie’s Pet Ventures, you'll need to have at least $70,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $350,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $125,319 - $209,801. Woofie’s Pet Ventures charges a franchise fee of $48,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Columbia, MD
Turn Your Passion for Pets into A Rewarding, First-of-its-Kind Pet Care Business!
The demand for pet services has never been higher, and the timing has never been better to invest in Woofie’s, a pet care company with a proven reputation for excellence. Woofie’s is the only franchise system in the $100 Billion+ pet care industry to oﬀer the combined services of pet sitting, dog walking, and mobile pet spa services. This unique, blended oﬀering enables you to promote and cross-sell multiple services to your clients and bolster your overall business growth with recurring revenue streams. More than ever, owners are interested in pampering their pets with high-quality services and care. Woofie’s provides peace of mind to busy pet parents who are away from home or short on time. Whether it’s a mid-day walk, overnight stays, or a convenient groom right in their driveway - their fur babies are always in great hands. High demand, low investment, and recession resilience make Woofie’s the best-in-show of pet care franchising!
The Government has identified Pet Care Services as an “Essential Service.” With multiple revenue streams across multiple markets and high demand for our services, our company has grown and thrived through every rise and fall of the economy since 2004. This underscores the fact that there is always a need for professional pet care services.
Why Own a Woofie’s Franchise?
- Woofie’s is a mobile franchise system, which ensures a relatively low upfront investment and quicker onboarding when compared to other pet care franchise systems.
- Woofie’s has 17+ years of experience in the booming $100 Billion+ pet industry.
- Cross-sell multiple services and create recurring revenue streams.
- Customized franchise management software and user-friendly scheduling technology simplify daily operations.
- Our newly developed Woofie’s Academy™ professional pet grooming school provides a pool of talented groomers and bathers for all franchise owners.
- Expert guidance from the founders and a strong management team oﬀer hands-on training and ongoing marketing support.
- Part of Authority Brands.
The Ideal Woofie’s Pack Member is:
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated animal lover who understands that building a business takes persistence and determination.
- Driven and has the business acumen to oversee and be involved in the day-to-day details of a thriving operation.
- Able to adapt to the unique and dynamic nature of the pet service industry while thinking both strategically and “oﬀ the leash.”
- Committed to giving back to their community through charitable events and local fundraising eﬀorts.
- Comfortable with financial statements and basic accounting principles.
- Compassionate about animal welfare and has an innate desire to go above and beyond for clients and their pets
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Woofie’s Pet Ventures available today for you to review.
Woofie’s Pet Ventures is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $70,000 in liquid capital to invest.