YoungBiz Education Franchise Information
YoungBiz is an educational training company that specializes in financial literacy and entrepreneurship education. Our mission is to empower young people with financial, business, and entrepreneurial skills through innovative education and real-world experience.
To accomplish this mission, we develop and deliver courses and workshops for youths, ages 8 - 19, train teachers and youth leaders, publish curricula, and offer a catalog of top financial and entrepreneurship education resources for teachers.
As a YoungBiz franchisee, you will be partnering with top experts in the world to provide quality financial literacy and entrepreneurship education to young people in the USA.
Eight great reasons to invest in YoungBiz
- Expertise: YoungBiz management has over 75 years of combined experience in the financial literacy and entrepreneurship education industry. Franchisees are taught proprietary methods and training techniques that have been developed and tested for over 19 years by two of the world\'s top experts in financial literacy and entrepreneurship education.
- Outstanding Products: YoungBiz products and services are uniquely designed to engage students in learning activities that are exciting, satisfying, and relevant to the real world. Our proprietary products have proven track records of success with youths in the US as well as the UK, Spain, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Barbados, Puerto Rico, and other countries.
- Training and Support: YoungBiz franchisees receive at least two weeks of initial training to launch their new YoungBiz territories. Ongoing sales, business development, and operational support are provided as well. Trainers hired by each franchisee also receive hands-on training from YoungBiz master trainers until they achieve certification.
- Exclusive Territory: All YoungBiz franchisees receive an exclusive and protected territory in which to operate. We also offer territories of varying sizes, including territories that are aligned with boundaries for particular cities, counties, and states.
- Lower than Average Investment: The minimum start-up cost for a YoungBiz territory is $5,000-$35,000. Most successful franchisees reinvest all revenues back into the business during the first year.
- National Network: YoungBiz franchisees are in business for themselves, but not by themselves. You will be part of a national campaign to promote YoungBiz products and build the YoungBiz brand.
- Technology: YoungBiz provides IT experts to develop and maintain company databases, websites, and the online catalog. We also provide marketing materials in electronic format as well as print.
- Product Development: YoungBiz is continually researching and developing new curricula and youth programs. The company is releasing four new programs in 2006, greatly expanding the potential revenue streams for franchisees.
As a YoungBiz franchisee you will:
Your potential for success is unlimited!
- Have access to the latest curricula, teaching techniques, and resource materials available in our industry
- Receive full business development training, marketing tools, guidelines, and operational systems for running your business
- Receive a complete franchise operations manual
- Undertake training modules and attend regular franchise meetings
- Have access to fully-trained and certified YoungBiz trainers
- Enjoy the benefits of collective marketing and advertising campaigns
Special Opportunities for Florida and Pennsylvania franchisees.
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.