Zyng Noodlery Franchise Information:
ZYNG Noodlery is where the very best cuisines of China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Singapore converge. Zyng serves an amazing selection of delicious appetizers, meals in a bowl, Teppanyaki Teamwork (guests choose their own meat, vegetables, noodles and sauce) Asian entrees, soups, salads, desserts, beer, wine, sake, and teas.
At A Glance:
- 2,500 - 3,000 square foot full-service restaurants
- 80-120 seats serving lunch and dinner
- $250,000 - $350,000 estimated start up costs
- Lunch, dinner, dine-in and carry out
- Best Asian food on the planet!
Pan Asian is the hottest, fastest growing segment in the restaurant industry. PF Chang, Big Bowl, Pei Wei, Noodles & Company, and Pick Up Stix have already started to educate customers about the diversity of Asian foods but they don't offer franchises.
Zyng franchisees can rest assured knowing we have the most talented chefs available maintaining our innovative menus of delicious Asian meals.
ZYNG Offers Tremendous Franchise Support:
Please complete the email form below for more information:
- Real estate market analysis
- Location analysis
- Lease negotiations
- Design and construction management
- Assistance with financing
- Multi-Unit support
- Marketing & Advertising
- Financial & Profitability strategies
- Tremendous amount of communication support