Tru Blu K9000 DIY Dog Wash Vending Machine Overview
It's time to seriously consider ADDING a self service mobile payment dog wash because IF you don't, the business down the street will. It's just a matter of time. 85 Million Dogs in the US need a bath every week. Last year our 1,600+ K9000s installed worldwide washed 2.6 million dogs.
Are you one of the following or know someone with one of these businesses? The K9000 dog wash machines can be installed in multiple pet-friendly locations across communities and cities, inside stores or apartment buildings, at parks, indoors or outside, and can operate unattended 24/7/365. With one dog for every 4 people, you can’t have too many K9000s in any territory.
- Car Wash
- Gas Station
- Beach Access Points
- Pet Supplies Retail Stores
- Grooming Salons
- Dog Parks & Recreation Areas
- Military Bases
- Highway Rest Stops
- Pet Friendly Hotels
- Veterinary Clinics & Animal Hospitals
- Residential (gated) Communities
- Doggie Day Care
- Condo / Apartment Developments
- RV Parks
- Self Service Dog Wash Retail Locations
- Shopping Malls
Over a 13 year period, with 1,600+ K9000’s installed, all still in service today, we have proven throughout the world that adding a token/bill/mobile payment (or cashless) operated self serve dog wash facility to your business can increase revenues and overall business exposure, attract new customers, and get referrals. Some locations we have seen have cashed-in over $1000/week in revenue with very little overhead and maintenance! Yes, we said $1000 in a single week!
Did You Know?
- 84% of pet owners in the U.S. wash their pets in their house (Survey by Moen International)
- Most of them struggle due to poor body mechanics and the dreaded cleanup process
- Self service and every other business catering to our canine companions are flourishing in the U.S.!
- Tru Blu K9000 is the worldwide market leader, with the reliability, customer support, and performance that makes it a great investment – more than 85% gross profit on a $10 dog wash makes it a compelling passive income opportunity.
Tru Blu K9000 Dog Wash
Since 2005, for over 13 years, Tru Blu K9000 Dog Wash has been studying the self serve dog wash market to help business owners choose the right equipment for their business. We've done the legwork so all you need to do is install the equipment and start making additional money.
Here is what makes a K9000 site successful:
- Safety from dog and dog owner's perspectives/limiting your liability
- Ability to clean the dog as good as professional groomers
- Simplicity and ease of use from pet owners perspective
- Lowest operating costs and maintenance by business owner
- Reliability of equipment – repairs, routine maintenance
- Manufacturer/supplier support of equipment
- Extensive national social media and advertising to create brand awareness that is driving traffic to local sites
- Expansion opportunities. You don’t need to have one of the listed businesses. Like a vending machine, you only need to know of a suitable location and you can put a K9000 there, sharing revenue with the location owner.
Tru Blu K9000 Quality Products and Suppllies available to keep your K9000 in top performing state. All natural, highest quality, bio-degradable, no chemicals (except the disinfectant, which is a free application to the machine after the dog wash.)
- Flea & Tick Rinse
Tru Blu K9000 Background:
- Manufactured and imported from Australia today. Manufacturing in the US has already begun.
- Warehouse is in North Carolina with all parts and products available for immediate shipment.
- Over 1,600 K9000s in operation throughout Australia and worldwide since 2005
- Built by dog loving engineers
- Designed for safety and simplicity
- Indoor or outdoor – built to withstand elements
- We are “dog people” whose leadership team owns K9000s themselves – and we share your passion and concerns for your pet’s safety and yours, as you wash your best friend..
K9000 Key Features/Benefits For Dog Owners:
- Easy To Clean – removable platform and advanced filtration – 30 – 40 dogs washed before you have to look at cleaning the K9000’s filters. No harmful backup to water or pets.
- Secure – high strength reinforced locking plates make potential break-ins extremely difficult – additional locking plates provided inside to secure money. K9000’s can operate cashless, indoors using tokens purchased at POS, outdoors with only credit card and mobile payments, loyalty apps, or gift cards.
- Backed by a 24 month manufacturer's warranty on all parts, and 10 years on the machine cabinetry. Highest grade stainless steel and components are used.
- Spare parts available for next day delivery
- A national support team of more than 1,500 contractors with specialties in every area needed to install and service a K9000 – Plumbers, Electricians, Signage, and general site work contractors. Just call for estimates if you don’t have your own trusted resources locally and we’ll support your installation to get you washing dogs asap
Public Relations Representation – Product Launch Support
- FREE service provided with purchase of K9000
- Local media contact list development
- Press-Release development and distribution
- Launch day/grand opening media advisories
- Story pitches and point of contact representation after product launch
Tru Blu K9000 is currently accepting inquiries from in and outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $24,000 to invest. We look forward to hearing from you and supporting your investment or business plans.