Podium Partners Business Opportunity:
Start a career in equipment finance, a $290 billion dollar industry,
with minimal investment and professional support.
The Best of Both Worlds
Podium Partners, a division of Podium Financial, was created to train people to become professional equipment
finance brokers. Capitalizing on the established infrastructure of Podium Financial Group Inc. and combining a
comprehensive training program developed by Ken Goodman, CLP of Goodman & Associates, Podium Partners gives people an opportunity to own their own business with a built-in support system.
If you are looking to take advantage of the benefits of being self-employed and are seeking an opportunity that will provide comprehensive training and continuous support, then Podium Partners is the team for you. Podium Partners offers the best of both worlds for the entrepreneur seeking a career in equipment finance.
- Perhaps you are a salesperson in other areas of the financial services industry such as mortgage brokering or insurance sales and you want to add equipment leasing to your product mix - or industry.
- Perhaps you have capital equipment sales experience but have seen how many businesses utilize leasing to make deals happen, and you want a piece of the action.
- You could also be a business executive working for a large corporation but tired of not being in control of your destiny.
Whatever your reason for considering equipment leasing, you've come to the right place. Podium Partners not only trains people to become successful equipment finance professionals but enhances their ongoing efforts by providing both operations and marketing support.
The Podium Program
With Podium you can submit an application, let us do the work then collect your commission - all while going out there and selling the next one.
Podium offers a three tier program and you may choose any or all of the "tiers" without committing to all. The exception is that it is necessary to have attended a qualified lease broker course, or be an active broker for at least two years in order to be accepted for the Tier Three support program.
Tier One: Lease Broker Training
Our lease broker training provides you with the knowledge you need for success in todays equipment leasing industry. Podiums training costs far less than others and not only covers all the basic technical leasing subjects, but goes on to marketing and prospecting techniques, structuring profitable transactions, advanced sales tactics and strategy, and packaging funder submissions that get more deals approved. You will benefit from the knowledge of leasing executives, sales people and broker support personnel who have been in the business for 20 - 35 years.
When you complete the three day course, you will leave with:
Tier Two: Corporate ID Package
- Knowledge of the best lease and loan programs for every type of customer from the finest to the most challenged credit clients;
- The ability to design and implement a marketing program that will give you an unlimited source of prospects;
- A computer program that helps you compute virtually any kind of finance rate;
- A hand-held calculator which does pretty much the same thing in the field; and
- A 500+ page Course Manual which serves as an ongoing reference.
It is important to present your company to the world in a professional manner which means having an eye-catching logo and professionally written website. That design must then be carried over to a presentation piece such as a tri-fold brochure, as well as to stationery and business cards. Podium will provide such a Corporate I.D. package for you for a minimal cost. We will also arrange to have the materials printed for you at no additional charge other than the printing cost itself.
You will receive:
Tier Three: Ongoing Processing and Marketing Support
- A fully functioning website for your lease broker business.
- A custom logo design to distinguish you from your competition.
- A tri-fold brochure, customized stationery and business cards.
Podium Partners is the only company that offers complete transaction processing from application to final funding - including structuring difficult deals; and access to sales and marketing professionals to help you strategize and close those deals - from the simple "application only" small ticket leases to million dollar, complex structured loans.
You need never be alone in your journey with the Podium team behind you.
In addition, youll have the backing of our stellar administrative support team who will provide you with hassle-free lease processing. We allow you to outsource your entire operations department so that you can focus on closing leases. You can literally send in an application and do nothing else until its time to cash your commission check. And in instances where brokers want to be involved with customer contact and vendor relations, Podium will simply perform the administrative tasks that the broker doesnt want to handle.
Podium Partners has broken down lease processing to a science. Take advantage of our proven support system, and concentrate on closing more deals.
Please note this franchise is not accepting inquiries from outside the United States. Interested parties should have at least $20,000 to invest.