Why Should You Join Signworld?
- Signworld is not a franchise, it is a business opportunity. There are NO ROYALTIES to pay and NO RULES to follow! Your candidates will have their own identity and make their own decisions. It’s the perfect choice for the true entrepreneur.
- A proven business model with over 27 years in the industry and a 93% location success rate, we have helped owners grow their business from the ground up.
- Signworld isn’t just a business opportunity, we are a family. You can send your clients to us knowing that at the end of their discovery process they will truly appreciate and understand the family element to our model and recognize that it’s a big piece of our organizations success. It’s what stands us apart from all the others.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Business to business - primarily with long-term repeat customers. Typically, 80% of your revenue will come from less than 20 people who order frequently. Signs touch every business, every business is a potential customer!
- No cold-calling, not a hard-sell type of business. We teach proven networking and internet marketing techniques that help each owner generate leads that produce business..
- The sign industry is fun! Every job, every customer and every day is different than the day before. The result is a happy staff and more importantly a happy customer through tangible visible results.
- Only one location, only one employee to start and very low inventory creating low start-up overhead and a relatively quick break-even point.
- The sign industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. Signs have been around forever and are recession resistant.
- Manufacturing businesses usually build more equity than most other types of businesses which allows for a higher business resale when the owner is ready to retire.
- Monday - Friday, 9-5 - No nights, weekends or holidays.
- Community involvement
- Choose your own name, build your own brand, create your very own company culture!
Training and Support
More training than you will ever attend
- Technical Training – 5 days on sign-making hardware and software
- Operations Training – 3 days on sales/marketing, website/internet presence, human resources, finance, legal, products, materials, suppliers and overall daily operations
- Sign-making and Installation Training – 1 day on sign-making and finishing as well as how to install signs and manage subcontracted installers
- Supplier Training – 1 day visiting 7 suppliers
- Point-of-Sale Training – Weekly small group webinars plus one-on-one time and video tutorial library access
- On-The-Job Training – Up to 7 days at other Signworld locations
- On-site Training – 3 days – Your equipment will be set up for you and you and your staff will be given advanced training
Start into business with the best support team in the industry.
- Supply Discounts
- Online Technical Support
- Next Day On-Site Service
- Owners Web-Site
- Annual Convention
- Sales and Marketing Coaching
- Website and Internet Marketing Coaching
To be a SIGNWORLD owner you won't need any graphics arts education or prior experience with signs. Our owners come from all walks of life, from bankers to secretaries to construction workers. No matter what their background, they all share a strong work ethic; a desire to build a business with no limitations and the realization that working for themselves is their ultimate destiny. They apply their people skills to help their customers with solutions they need to promote their business.