Francorp - Consultant
Francorp has been the leader in the franchise consulting industry for 32 years. We have a unique approach to franchising a business that remains unmatched by any other firm in the world.
What Does It Cost?
To work with Francorp, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $20,000. They also offer a discount for veterans. *
Financial requirements for this :
What does Liquid Capital mean?
Options available to clients:
|Yes, Veterans Franchise Program Discount
Francorp Franchise Consulting Information:
- We're the Most Experienced - Francorp professionals have been designing franchise programs for over 32 years and collectively, we've developed more franchises than anyone in the world
- We're Worldwide - With offices around the world, Francorp has global scope and knowledge
- We're a One-Stop Shop - Having all the services you need under one roof is convenient, cohesive, and cost effective so you end up with the best franchise program possible
- In-House Staff - All our personnel are on staff, available to you and each other on a daily basis.
- More Resources - Being a Francorp client means you have access to a network of contacts and strategic partners-financing sources, business networks, specialized legal services, marketing professionals, the media, brokers and internet services, just to name a few
- Our Approach - Franchising isn't for every business, so we approach every project objectively and analytically and then customize our strategy to fit your needs and resources
- Our Clients - Francorp has the expertise to work with companies at various levels of sophistication and infrastructures. While we've worked with some of the best-known companies in the world, many our clients start small.
- We're "Hands On" - Our consultants have real world experience in structuring and running franchise companies so we know what you're going through and we're there with answers when you need us
Why franchise? Because franchising avoids the problems of slow growth, the problems of outside capital, and the problems of finding the right employees. In short, franchising solves the problems of MTP -Money, Time and People. And it does so in creative ways:
- Money. Franchising transfers almost the entire cost of expansion to franchisees. Franchisees build the building or pay the rent, buy the inventory, pay the employees and provide the working capital until sales make the business profitable. And the growth of a franchise is limited only by the number of people willing to buy the franchise and the number of locations that can be sold. What is the cost to the franchisor? Often it is no more than it would cost to establish a single new company-owned unit.
- Time. Anxious to move quickly before the competition catches on? Got a hot, new concept? Want to exploit a new marketing opportunity? Franchising is the one growth system that allows businesses to expand exponentially. A franchise can grow fast simply by selling individual units. Some franchises can grow even faster by selling multiple units or territories to sub franchises. Either way, it is usually faster to open franchises than company-owned units.
- People. "A good manager is hard to find." Not exactly an original idea. Franchisees make excellent managers, studies show. Why? Because they have a vested interest in the business. They own it. Through franchising, a company gets both dedicated managers and relief from the problems associated with hiring and firing personnel.
- Lower Risk. Because franchisees provide investment capital and accept most of the legal and operational risks involved in setting up a business, you assume less risk at the unit level
- Buying Power. As the company expands, negotiating power on products, supplies, and services increases, helping all the locations in the system-franchises and company-owned.
- Quality Control. Franchisees can be legally required to follow the franchisor's business system
- A Strategy for running your business better. Franchising gives talented executives the opportunity to focus on big picture issues, rather than the exhausting day-to-day administration.
- A solution to dealer problems. Under performing, unenthusiastic dealers can be replaced with vested, hard-working franchisees
- An exit strategy. With its growth and profitability potential enhanced, a firm can become a much more salable commodity.
Some Business Characteristics lend themselves very well to franchising:
- A good track record of profitability.
- A unique or unusual concept.
- Broad geographical appeal.
- Relatively inexpensive to operate.
- Relatively easy to operate.
- Readily duplicated.
Francorp is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $20,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
Every day, 18,000 roofs are replaced across the country but 90% don’t need to be. As a dealer, this means a massive opportunity! Get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing home services concepts in history and…
35k Minimum Cash Required
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex+ offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business PostalAnnex+ founder Jack Lentz began working out of his…
70k Minimum Cash Required
Chem-Dry is the world's leading floor cleaning company, operating in over 30 countries, with over 2,500 franchises in the US. Get more information today about Chem-Dry.
50k Minimum Cash Required
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your…
30k Minimum Cash Required
VOTED TOP PART TIME - WORK AT HOME BUSINESS - FOR MEN! Are You Looking to Make an Additional $100,000 in the Next 12 Months - No Employees to Hire - No Equipment to Rent/Buy - No Office/Warehouse to Rent/Lease - Start…
30k Minimum Cash Required
Get into the solar industry selling our existing inventory, and then sell our new patented design, built by our $12 billion midwestern manufacturing partner. Sell in an industry that is growing at 35% per year, and includes…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Owning your tomorrow. How beautiful. The Blushington franchise opportunity provides passionate entrepreneurs with a turnkey business model that delivers the three most in demand beauty services: blowouts, makeup applications…
100k Minimum Cash Required
Wildflowers is the name of our newest Cannabis dispensary that will be opening in Colorado Springs, CO. We are opening 3 of the most amazing cannabis dispensaries throughout Colorado that you have ever seen. We have a…
60k Minimum Cash Required
Ready to join the future of online shopping? Our E-Commerce Future Partner Program is your ticket in! Experience hands-off Amazon stores that effortlessly generate passive returns every month, taking advantage of Amazon’s…
30k Minimum Cash Required
Build a Better Community with a Turnkey Opportunity. Join the largest network of hemp extract retail owners worldwide and enjoy the perks of owning your own successful business while making a difference through partnerships,…
75k Minimum Cash Required
Join a booming industry where every property and business transaction in America is financed, and countless companies seek capital for growth. As a student of Clear Path Financial Training, you'll access cutting-edge…