Abbott's Frozen Custard Franchise Information:
Abbott's Frozen Custard - The Legendary Frozen Custard Stores are Expanding!
For over 100 years, Abbott's Frozen Custard has been serving custard, cones, and desserts that will leave your mouth watering and your lips smiling. Today, with customers everywhere spending over $20 billion per year on their ice cream, Abbott's is still winning countless awards and rave reviews for its world-renowned custard.
What is an Abbott's Frozen Custard?
Founded just before the World's Fair in 1901, Abbott's has dominated the cultural and confectionary landscape of Rochester, NY for an entire century. Not just a scoop shop, Abbott's is a "must-go-there" destination for locals and visitors alike. Every summer customers tell us they have traveled from all over the country and even the world and cannot leave Rochester without first visiting Abbott's. With over 30 franchises dotted across Rochester, Abbott's has decided to take its concept nationally. With business systems and a custard recipe proven and re-proven for longer than anyone of us can remember and a fun, modern store interior designed to touch the kid in all of us, Abbott's has created a unique franchise offering that allows our franchise owners to have almost as much fun as their customers!
But a proven model and an interesting concept isn't enough. Our franchisees receive unprecedented support and guidance as they operate their new Abbott's Frozen Custard stores. Take a look.
Our franchisees are shown exactly how to market their business and acquire customers.
Our franchisees start fast!
- Comprehensive Marketing Training and Support - Knowing that marketing is the lifeblood of any business, we fortify our franchisees with detailed manuals, training and scripts for every marketing endeavor. From traditional marketing approaches like yellow page advertising and direct mail to referral marketing and networking, we will not only show you how to do it, you'll learn how often to do it, what results to expect and, just as importantly, what not to do.
Our franchisees benefit from 100 years of unparalleled success!
- Our pre-training correspondence course - Our pre-training program is one of the primary reasons our franchisees get off to as fast of a start as possible. As soon as you're approved for a franchise, you will receive a comprehensive pre-training correspondence course that holds your hand through every detail of your new business's start-up, from operations and marketing to setting up your corporation and obtaining a Federal Tax ID number. By doing as much as possible before training, once you've completed our initial training, you'll be ready to open the doors to your new Abbott's Frozen Custard store.
- Site Selection and Build-Out Assistance - Selecting the right site is critical to the success of your business. With Abbott's, we help you through every detail. From working with commercial real estate brokers and negotiating leases with property managers to choosing your contractors and complying with local building codes, Abbott's has a detailed site selection and build-out support system that will guide you through this very important process.
- An Award-Winning Product - 100 years, same recipe. Need we say more?
- Distinctive Image and Design -Abbott's Frozen Custard stores convey a look that is warm, inviting, friendly and fun. Abbott's franchises have access to a professionally produced interior design package that pays homage to our turn-of-the-century beginnings and pays tribute to custard-filled memories of our childhoods.
- A Proven System - When you buy an Abbott's franchise, you're buying a system that has been constantly refined and improved for over 100 years. You're buying a product that has won countless local, regional, and statewide awards. And you're buying yourself access to a staff of experts with over 80 years of collective Abbott's experience.
These are just some of the reasons Abbott's Frozen Custard is a groundbreaking franchise. We're confident you'll notice the difference. Request more information today!