Senior Care Authority
Senior Care Authority is a low cost, award winning, high franchisee satisfaction opportunity offering multiple streams of revenue in the booming senior care industry. Our franchise professionals provide guidance for families and their loved ones including locating the best long-term living options and eldercare consulting services. We offer unparalleled training, robust marketing to grow your business and technology systems to run your business.
What Does a Senior Care Authority Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Senior Care Authority, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $52,500 - $90,400. Senior Care Authority charges a franchise fee of $52,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Misc. Options:||One year no minimun royalty for Veterans
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Petaluma, CA
The Authority In The Senior Care Industry
This is a "feel good” business in the high demand senior industry that gives you the opportunity to build a business that is both financially and personally rewarding!
With a Senior Care Authority franchise, you will receive the support of a nationally recognized brand, unparalleled training and marketing support and multiple revenue streams. This is a home-based, low cost, low overhead, high margin business.
Senior Care Authority website
Who Is Senior Care Authority?
Senior Placement Services
Senior Care Authority provides all the necessary services to identify the proper assisted living communities or residential care homes for seniors. These locations can range from larger assisted living communities to smaller residential care homes to locations that specialize in memory care. This unique service simplifies the otherwise daunting process of looking for assisted living and other care services, saving families time and money while helping to eliminate the stresses associated with this transition.
Since we have commission based agreements with these locations, we are able offer a no-cost consultation service to help find the appropriate senior housing when a senior can no longer be cared for at home. Our personalized service will help relieve the stress and challenges associated with this major transition, and our expertise and compassion help lighten the load for families.
ElderCare Consulting Program
The purpose of our program is to provide franchise owners with additional service offerings and revenue options that are needed and highly valued by clients. This concierge personalized approach leaves no stone unturned, no solution unexplored. Your goal will be to advocate for families and to simplify their decision-making process. As a franchise owner, you will complete a separate training program at no additional charge, as well as receive ongoing support and mentoring while you develop this part of your business.
As an Eldercare Consultant, some of the things you will assist your clients with are:
- Choosing the best in-home care options
- Facilitation of difficult conversations; helping your client family come to consensus if possible
- Finding a skilled nursing facility
- Peace of Mind visits to a loved one when you are unable to visit yourself
- Long distance caregiving and advocacy
- Negotiations with a care facility
- Understanding the resources available to you in your community
- …and more
This very unique program offers our franchise owners the opportunity to further their knowledge base, strengthen their expertise, and create a stronger competitive position in their respective market.
Exclusive Beyond Driving with Dignity: The program provides practical, real-life solutions to older drivers and their concerned families. The “Beyond Driving with Dignity” program is designed to save lives while simultaneously helping to ease the burden of the family as they find themselves faced with this very challenging issue.
Exclusive EASE Program: Employee Assistance Solutions for Eldercare
With the aging workforce, the need for a comprehensive benefits package of senior related services is greater than ever. Without this type of benefit package, Employers are missing an important opportunity to recruit and retain talent. We offer an employee benefit that includes elder care services. With EASE, employers have a dedicated team of eldercare consultants to support employees.
Senior Care Industry Facts
- About 70 percent of individuals over age 65 will require at least some type of long-term care services during their lifetime – U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- In 2050, the number of Americans aged 65 and older is projected to be 88.5 million, more than double its projected population of 40.2 million in 2010 – U.S. Census Bureau
- Between 2010 and 2030, the age 75-84 group will increase by more than 86 percent, the age 85 group by 57 percent, and the overall age 75 group by 77 percent – U.S. Census Bureau
Why Senior Care Authority?
The advantage of owning a Senior Care Authority franchise is the competitive edge you will have in your community with a business that offers multiple revenue opportunities and valuable services that benefit older adults and their loved ones. It’s an important responsibility. When you join the Senior Care Authority family of franchise owners, you’ll become a trusted and respected resource for seniors and their families when they need your guidance the most.
- Financing options to get started.
- Large, exclusive and protected territories.
- Proven system with satisfied franchisees.
- Concierge service, high-touch personal support for clients (families).
- Multiple revenue streams.
- Over 100 hours of training, coaching and on-the-job for franchisee's business.
- A recognized and reputable brand consistently earning top honors in franchise satisfaction.
- Lead referral systems to ensure you reach new customers.
- Referral partner building program – proven strategies to drive leads.
- A variety of online and offline marketing materials personalized for your local needs.
Top 15 Affordable Franchises to Start In Your 50's
Entrepreneur Magazine Ranked Us Among The Top:
- Hot, New Franchises #27
- Fastest- Growing Franchises #132
- Franchise 500
Franchise Business Review Ranked Us The Top Among:
- Franchise Satisfaction Award – 6 years consecutive
- #1 Placement Assistance Franchise 2022 and 2021
- Best Franchise Culture
- Top 50 Low-Cost Franchises
- Top 50 Women’s Franchises
- Top 100 Franchise Opportunities
- Top 100 Innovative Franchises
Training & Support
Our training program incorporates over 100 hours of training including a robust online curriculum in the Senior Care Authority University, one to one coaching sessions, on the job field training for territory and business development, mentor program and certifications with Certified Senior Advisor, Certified Dementia Practitioner and Beyond Driving with Dignity. All franchisees receive ongoing mentoring for the life of their franchise as needed. A Senior Care Authority franchise can be ready to generate business in as little as 6-8 weeks!
Senior Care Authority Franchise Owner Testimonial
"Senior Care Authority differentiates itself in the senior placement and consulting landscape by innovation, almost 24/7 access to senior leadership, and an uncanny ability to pivot in the face of adversity...Now my hope for a successful year has become a reality, and unbelievably, I've exceeded my pre-COVID goals through eight months in business." - Chris Lyboldt, Franchise Owner, Atlanta, GA
Take The Next Step To Franchise Ownership
We want to get to know you better. If you are interested in exploring franchise ownership opportunities with us, we'd love to hear from. Please take a minute to complete the form today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Senior Care Authority available today for you to review.
Senior Care Authority is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.