AHEAD has developed a highly focused, proprietary and perfected
selling model for both Staffing & PEO franchises that can dramatically
shorten the sales cycle; reducing ramp-up time.Ahead Staffing
- Workers Compensation captive opportunity.
- 100% funding of temp payroll and accounts receivable.
- Highly focused, proprietary sales strategy.
- Start with Front Office.
- Plug into the explosive outsourcing revolution.
- AHEAD ranked Business First Top 3 Fast Fifty and #1 Staffing.
- Quality training, marketing and operational support.
- Tap into our well developed knowledge base.
- Professional hot line support.
- Public Relation support.
- White collar executive opportunity.
- Individual, Partnership, Wife/Husband, Husband/Wife opportunity.
- Superior one-on-one professional coaching.
- Multi-stream revenue source.
- "Get a Life" "family friendly" office hours.
- Our high-tech staff provides you with "just in time" services.
- Powerful simple Quick Book accounting software and template provided.
- Single/multiple units available.
- ACH electronic funds transfer available.
- Large, protected, prime territories still available.
- Nimble, local "emergency" payroll.
- Ongoing research and development.
- Ingenious, cost effective recruiting systems.
- Low start up cost.
- Industry clipping service.
- Intensive "real world" training program.
PEO - Professional Employer Organization
ASO - Administrative Services Organization
HRO - Human Resource Outsourcing
The PEO industry is "leveling the playing field" for business owners. Many of our clients, who outsource their personnel to us, say they save both money and time. If you employ between 5 and 1000 employees, contact us today and see how our services can benefit your company.
A Professional Employer Organization is a dynamic new outsourcing industry that offers independent business owners a convenient and effective opportunity to come together and "level the playing field" through group purchasing, economy of scale, and vendor consolidation. What Does A Business Owner Outsource?
Business owners outsource most of their human resource function and responsibility to a PEO. In this arrangement, the business owner continues to retain full operational control over the employees' activities.What are the major benefits to the employee?
Employees gain: a 401K retirement plan; a pre-tax 125 cafeteria plan, a choice of bigger/better benefits tailored to the employee's individual needs; professional claims processing and assistance; increased take-home pay; a regularly updated employee manual; direct deposit to savings/checking accounts; and low interest loans from credit union membership and much more.Who uses PEOs?
- Business owners with 5 to 1,000 employees benefit by outsourcing their human resource functions to a PEO.