Are You Searching For A Business Where You Can Party All The Time?
Competition among parents of small children seems to intensify every year. Which child gets the best grades? Which children will be accepted to the exclusive private school? Which child wears the nicest clothing? Which child is the next great sport star? And of course: Which child had the coolest birthday party?!
Children's birthday parties are big business - bowling alleys, arcades, pizza places, and movie theaters have been the standard through the years. But there is a growing desire to recapture the magical home birthday parties that many parents remember from their youth. In addition, parents are increasingly concerned about safety issues related to overseeing many young children in a public place. However, parents are progressively busier today, and many do not have the time or inclination to plan a traditional home party. Many parents are also concerned about being able to plan a party that their child and guests will thoroughly enjoy, while remaining sane!
Andy's Parties was founded to provide a new and exciting birthday party option for parents who are eager to make their child's birthday a truly memorable event (while at the same time, "out-doing the Joneses!"), by hosting a full-service themed party. Andy's Parties are conducted in private homes, at recreation centers, and at Andy's Parties store locations. Consequently, our parties provide a safe and enjoyable environment where the parents can actually enjoy the festivities! Our customers are families and corporations who are willing to pay a premium price for our services. We primarily provide party services for children ages 2-11, although we also plan and run parties for businesses and various organizations.
Andy's Parties offers many different theme parties. The most popular include the Spa, Princess, Superhero, and Safari Parties. We also offer special add-ons such as piñatas, visits by costumed characters, customized invitations, and professional entertainment services (magicians, balloon-twisters, etc.)
Andy's Parties has distinguished itself by offering a complete party solution - we entirely plan, set-up, staff, and run the party. Our motto is "We do it all
from set up to clean up" and we strive to provide the highest level of customer service possible. We provide everything for the party, from food and beverages, to cups and plates, to entertainment, to crafts
and we even clean up afterwards. Parents do not have to lift a finger, not even to take pictures, unless they want to. We even offer refreshments for the guests' parents and take out all of the garbage when we leave! Parents appreciate our services so much that many of our customers invite us back for subsequent parties or for a sibling's party. They simply select a different theme (and sometimes the same one!) and they're ready for a new Andy's Parties adventure.
As an Andy's Parties franchisee, you will have the pleasure and reward of providing our special party services to families in and around your community. Initially, you will manage your business out of a home office. Sometime during your 13th to 18th month, your business will have grown to the level where a store location becomes necessary based on the demand for your services. At that time, we will advise you in connection with locating and preparing a site for your franchise.
We are committed to helping you achieve the level of success you desire. To that end, we provide the following to our franchisees:
- Comprehensive Franchise Training at our corporate headquarters (5 days)
- Up to 3 days of on-site support in your area during your Grand Opening Period
- A Grand Opening direct mail marketing campaign targeted to the ideal consumers in your area to help get your business started right
- A comprehensive Operations Manual covering all aspects of the business
- Forms and materials required for the operation of the business
- Assistance in establishing local vendor relationships who will provide food, beverages cakes, and other required party supplies
- Advice regarding cultivating relationships with contract service professionals in your area, such as magicians, balloon-twisters, and caterers (what to look for, costs, typical programs, etc.)
- A Startup Kit containing 8 costumes, party supplies, promotional items, business cards, marketing materials, tee-shirts, and special theme party supplies
- Competitively priced party supplies and products based on our volume purchasing power
- Ongoing development of new party themes and additional services
- Advise on hiring, training and managing staff
- Sales System including scripts and follow-up materials
- Approved vendors and suppliers - proven to be the best sources for our business
- Advertising and marketing programs
- Ongoing operational assistance and support
- Scheduling and bookkeeping systems
The investment required to begin operating an Andy's Parties franchise ranges from $54,800 to $96,000, including the franchise fee and a complete startup kit containing costumes, supplies, and materials.
Until July 31th we are also offering a $5,000 discount off the franchise fee as a benefit to our Charter Franchisees!*This number is to be used for the sole purpose of obtaining more information about this opportunity.