Armstrong McCall Franchise Information: Limited Opportunities Available
Armstrong McCall seeks a limited number of highly qualified individuals to become multi-unit franchise owner/operators in select areas of the country. Armstrong McCall owners work on the business by direct involvement in this recession-resistant industry of professional salon distribution.
We have Armstrong McCall franchises available now in select US states and also in Mexico. We are currently focusing our expansion in the Central Plains with plans for further territory development on the horizon. We also have resale opportunities in select areas of the U.S. and Mexico including Arizona, Texas, and the South.
Outlined below are some of the minimum requirements necessary for consideration:
- Minimum of $75,000 of liquid assets
- Experience with personnel and inventory management
- Prior experience in the salon industry not required
Unlike many franchises, Armstrong McCall collects no royalties from its franchisees, and its one-time franchise fee is due three (3) years from the commencement of the franchise relationship unless the franchise is sold or transferred prior to such date, at which time the franchise fee then becomes due. Company Profile
As a full-service beauty supply distributorship, Armstrong McCall sells only to licensed professionals in the salon and spa industry, not to the general public. Daily interaction with salon professionals gives Armstrong McCall an advantage in reacting quickly to changing trends in our industry and building on our quality salon relationships.
This web site and the information contained herein do not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. There are certain states that require the registration of a UFOC before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. This franchise may not be registered in all registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC).
- Over 170 franchise stores through Sun Belt of the US and Mexico
- Over 350 sales people serving over 45,000 salons
- Indirectly owned by Beauty Systems Group, Inc., an affiliate of Sally Beauty Company
- Part of the largest professional salon distributor in the nation
- Member of International Franchise Association
- Listed on the SBA Franchise Registry
- Founded in 1939, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Headquartered in Austin, Texas