Baker Bros Restaurant Franchise Information:A History Of Quality Food
Long before there was a Baker Bros Restaurant, there was a Baker family. Born and bred in the great Midwest, brothers Tom and Ken Baker were raised to appreciate the value of an honest days work and a good meal in return. And in the Baker home, hearty, honest foods were always served in generous portions and made true to original family recipes handed down through the generations.
Today, those same Baker Brothers bring the authentic taste of the heartland to neighborhoods everywhere. As you'd expect, they insist on serving just-baked breads, the freshest produce and only premium quality meats and cheeses. Guests find a variety that satisfies both appetite and curiosity. Along with our handsome dining room and softly playing jazz music, customers find exceptional value and terrific service.Our Franchisee-Friendly Program
Baker Bros is franchised through an Area Development Agreement that generally requires a 2 to 5 store minimum for individual franchisees. The Area Development Agreement covers an exact geographical area, franchise terms and conditions, number of units to be opened under the agreement and other details of the franchise program.Franchise Support
- Baker Bros offers an extensive Franchise Support Program. Tom and Ken are always available to assist you and to answer any questions that you might have. In addition, one of our Franchise Advisors will come to your store periodically to provide personal assistance from Baker Bros. Whatever you might need, there will always be a person at Baker Bros who can help you.Training
- We offer off-site operations training at our Greenville Avenue Training Center in Dallas, Texas. Our Training Team will travel to your locations and provide on-site training to assure your Grand Openings go as smoothly and successfully as possible.Marketing
- Baker Bros will help you with your store level marketing, advertising and promotions.Development
- We will assist you with all aspects of site selection, planning, construction and finish out of your stores.Manuals
- Baker Bros provides several comprehensive manuals to help you with a variety of franchise activities.Financial Management
- You'll have access to a fully automated POS system and our financial management system, including proprietary software and management reports.New Unit Opening Guidelines
- Using this detailed project management program, Baker Bros helps franchisees open their new units efficiently.So Much More Than A Deli
Our mission is to offer the best value in foodservice - exceptional quality, healthy foods, generous portions, fairly priced and rapid, guest-oriented service.
Our ideal franchise candidate has a solid business background and is highly motivated to grow their business by providing outstanding food with terrific service in a handsome environment. A food background, while helpful, is not required.Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.