BidWay USA eBay Consignment Business Opportunity:
If you are looking for a business opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries, BidWayUSA may be the business for you! Selling on eBay can be confusing and time consuming. BidWayUSA offers an easy alternative. Our service allows you to provide a drop-off location for your customer, professional auction listings and photos, automated email replies, payment processing, packing, and shipping using software tools and our auction consignment system software. The BidWayUSA system is the latest technology-based franchise created to help you become a leader in the eBay consignment service industry.
BidWayUSA's Diverse Business Model
BidWayUSA has one of the most diverse business models in this business. We do not limit our business to servicing one type of customer. Our trainers will show you how to create business opportunities with other businesses, wholesalers, distributors, distribution centers, retailers, corporations and more! You can offer custom consignment services to businesses in your territory. Many corporations, small businesses, retailers, re-distribution centers, liquidators, service centers, distributors and manufacturers have unwanted or surplus assets they want to sell, but are unable to through traditional sales channels.
This is where BidWayUSA comes in. Using the BidWayUSA system, you can offer your eBay consignment services to all of these businesses, offering a proven global channel to sell the goods. A well rounded business model will provide limitless options for growing your business.
Access to Surplus Inventory!
BidWayUSA will provide you with our preferred vendor list to access great deals on surplus, used and new merchandise so you can buy and sell your own inventory on eBay! BidWayUSA has also established relationships with major distributors so you can sell surplus inventory without having to buy it in advance!
What does it take to own a BidWayUSA?
It takes only your desire to succeed, a little imagination and basic knowledge of a Microsoft Windows to begin your future in this business. Our training program will prepare you to manage all aspects of the BidWayUSA process.
- Local Support: BidWayUSA understands the importance of having a strong support system in place to help grow your business. BidWayUSA will use all of its' resources in technology, advertising, branding and sourcing to help you become more successful.
- Our Software: Organized and efficient processes are critical for today's business. With this in mind, BidWayUSA provides BidWayUSA Consignment Systems (BCS), a desktop based work-flow application that is the fundamental software tool for managing consignment customers, inventory and auction management.
- Computer Systems Support: Your computer systems are critical to the operation of your business. BidWayUSA's sister company, Computer Needs, Inc provides a complete turn-key computer package, including software and a remote support package.
- Staying on TOP: BidWayUSA will provide ongoing research and development to ensure you stay in the top of your industry.
- Marketing: BidWayUSA provides knowledge and assistance in developing a marketing plan specifically for you and provides an online system with thousands of leads.
- Advertising: Our advertising experts will help you choose what advertising is right for you. Plus, you will have access to our library of pre-recorded radio ads, copy for radio and print ads, and all ad designs.
- Public Relations: We assist in a public relations launch of your new store(s) and show you the benefit in public speaking engagements, holding seminars and offering training.
- Fundraising: Let BidWayUSA show you how to get involved with your local schools, fundraising and charity organizations in an effort to help your local community, plus create more brand awareness and income for your business.
- Look and Feel: Our designers create a vivid, informative window display, showroom and photo booth design inviting the customer to come in and take a look.
- The BidWayUSA Team: BidWayUSA is among the most technically innovative eBay drop-off franchises in this new, exciting industry; eBay consignment. We offer a very low startup cost and an opportunity to be part of one of the largest global market places! EBAY!
Several different options to best suit you!
Please complete the email form below for more business opportunity information.
- Area Developers: Area Developers can secure a territory with a multiple locations. The stores must be open within an agreed amount of time. An area developer should have a minimum of $100,000 available to invest.
- Standard Franchise: Single Site locations vary in startup costs depending on the size of the location and the market lease rates. A franchise candidate needs a minimum of $50,000 to open a location. This includes the initial franchise fee, training, signage, leaseholds, counters, computers, photography equipment and BCS (BidWayUSA Consignment System software).
- Add-On Franchise: This franchise opportunity is designed to enhance your existing business. If you have an existing retail business and would like to offer eBay consignment services, this may be the option for you. With this franchise option, you will receive all of the benefits of a standard franchise including the use of our BidWayUSA name, systems and software. This option includes the initial franchise fee, plus computer hardware/software package, signs and materials. A franchise candidate should have a minimum of $20,000 for this option.
- Business License Option: BidWayUSA also offers an option for businesses who want to sell their own products on eBay using our software and processes. This is not a franchise option, but a license agreement to use our software, eBay integration services and processes to sell your company's surplus inventory on eBay. We will train you and your staff how to use our software, how to photograph, pack, ship and process payments using our software, all within your own facility. This option costs $10,000 and includes the software, one year of software upgrades and three days of training in our corporate facility in Tampa, Florida.