We are lighting up the US and having fun while doing it! Blingle! Franchisees will be the premier lighting experts in their area. Blingle! is focused on all areas of lighting, including Landscape, Holiday, Patio, Permanent & Event Lighting. With no national competitor and competition that is unsophisticated, we will be coming in as the FIRST National Competitor in the Lighting Industry!
What Does a Blingle! Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Blingle!, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $323,850 - $379,535. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10% Discount of first territory franchise fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10% Discount of first territory franchise fee
Facts about this franchise:
Start Your Own Premier Lighting Installation Business
Blingle! is a stand-alone premiere lighting solutions franchise. We are built upon delivering a high-quality customer experience with a certified team of specialists and designers utilizing the highest quality, commercial grade products in the industry. We believe, at the core of what we do, that Blingle is a community-first resource that helps create a lighting experience for unforgettable memories. We provide a seamless journey for our customers from the moment they call our nationwide call center to installation and take-down. Blingle strives to be engaging leaders in the communities we serve nationwide.
A Bright Opportunity
Our model is turnkey with the ability to generate high returns, whether you choose to focus only on the holidays, or add in event and outdoor lighting to your offerings. This industry is ready for business owners who build a business the right way using leading technology, strong support systems and an infectious customer and team culture.
- The franchisor manages the supply chain after recently acquiring a National Wholesale Distributer which ensures franchisees always have access to the highest quality lights for their customers.
- Blingle! has a high customer retention rate of 92% with the Best in Class consumer financing platform.
- National Call Center with Virtual Designers staffed to design lighting packages, quote the job, and take payment over the phone on behalf of the franchise.
- Aggressive SEO & Digital Advertising done by Franchise Rocket to drive Lead Generation.
- Blue Ocean for Digital Advertising coming in at one of the lowest Cost per leads/Cost per Clicks in the service-based industry to-date!
- Premier training during academy week for all franchisees.
- High Quality Video Production for the Franchisee by Chamber Media.
- Social Media Influencer Marketing to drive Lead Generation.
- Our item 19 shows a robust gross revenue in holiday lighting alone, allowing us to understand just one of the MANY possibilities that exist in the Lighting Industry.
- Franchisor is privately backed by $100MM in capital.
- Stunning Holiday Lighting
- Event Lighting
- Landscape and Patio Lighting
- Permanent Lighting
- Commercial Lighting
Training & Support
Each of our franchisees go through an extensive onboarding process and are provided industry exclusive training in the form of videos, web calls with our specialists and designers and a week-long intensive Academy that helps our franchise partners prepare for the Grand Opening of their Blingle Franchise. Our extensive support staff is with you every step of the way on your newest venture.
The ideal Blingle franchise candidate will have a passion for people and business in their community, management experience and wants to be an accountable Empire Builder!
If you have a Net Worth of $500k and $100k liquid capital and are ready to get started, request information to learn more today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Blingle! available today for you to review.
Blingle! is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.