Budget Framer Frame Franchise Information:
Why Partner with Budget Framer?
Budget Framer is a proven franchise system in the rewarding business of custom picture framing. We enhance and preserve client art work and valuables using the latest framing and conservation techniques.
Budget Framer provides franchisees a true turn key business opportunity with store location and lease assistance, a comprehensive Training Program (Financial, Pricing, Marketing and Sales), and a complete Framing training program that will have you running your own business in just weeks - and at a competitive investment level that will speed your ramp to success.
New stores are equipped with the latest framing technology and tools, beginning production inventory, and a state of the art POS system. We also provide negotiated materials discounts to enhance your profitability.
Budget Framers' real differentiator is the marketing support we provide. Your store opening "blitz" is an intense campaign targeting clients with direct mail, web based offers, local newspaper ads and Public Relations efforts that quickly build your business. Our ongoing marketing programs help create volume and repeat business to meet your goals.
When you become a Franchise partner with Budget Framer, we completely commit ourselves to helping you achieve your goals. Clearly, we're in business to serve you. That service is a core value that Budget Framer franchisees can count on.
The Budget Framer Mission Statement
Budget Framer provides completely furnished and expertly marketed Custom Picture Framing stores to dedicated franchisees seeking the personal rewards of business ownership. Our clients receive the industry's highest quality service from dedicated, professionally trained Budget Framer store owners and their staff so that they can realize the full benefits of their important personal possessions and works of art.
What kind of support can you expect as a Budget Framer franchisee?
Budget Framer's success is determined ONLY by your success - our goal is to help you attain your financial and personal goals as quickly as possible. Our low entry cost, rapid ramp implementation and thorough training process combine to create a terrific opportunity in a great and rewarding business. You bring the enthusiasm and customer care and we'll provide the support features listed below as part of the franchise fee and start up process:
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Site selection based on key demographic and traffic data, and lease negotiation assistance
- Intensive training on business components and custom picture framing - most of our franchisees have no prior industry experience
- Budget Framer customized design, layout and construction assistance
- Two-week New Owner Training Program during which you learn how to run and manage your own business, plus becoming a trained custom picture framer - no prior experience necessary.
- All the equipment you\'ll need is provided with training, along with your initial materials inventory
- A customized and complete Grand Opening Marketing and PR Blitz to launch your center with depth and momentum
- One week, on-site support and guidance during your store's Grand Opening
- Yellow Pages placement assistance
- All programs, systems and procedures are fully documented in our Operations Manuals. Other on-going support includes follow-up Field Training (one week on-site at your location), plus our regularly updated Marketing, Business Operations and Technology Training. Additional training is available during our Budget Framer conventions and regional meetings, as well through our intranet site.
- Complete operations and cash management systems
- Hands-on training on our Framing specific point-of-sale (P.O.S.) computer system
- Proven sales and marketing systems
- Customized local store marketing and business plans, including a full first-year plan
- National Accounts Program benefits and vendor discounts to increase profitability
- Ongoing support in all aspects of marketing and operations via phone, intranet, plus visits to your store and market
- Ongoing market research and product development
Informative mailings including operational bulletins
- Corporate web site with individual store pages
- Attentive and personal support for the life of your business