Cabinet IQ's mission is to disrupt a fragmented, outdated, and obsolete industry by providing our customers with high-tech cabinet and countertop products. So far, we've lived up to our high standards and are now ready to spread our wings (cabinets) across the country by franchising in 2023.
What Does a Cabinet IQ Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Cabinet IQ, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $143,350 - $223,300. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
|Total Investment:||$143,350 - $223,300
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Top 5 Reasons Why Cabinet IQ Will DOMINATE the Industry in the Next 5 Years
- Why We’re SO Good: By only focusing on cabinets and countertops, we don't have to manage multiple projects with an army of specialized workers or worry about their scheduling. Without the complexities of overseeing product deliveries and quality checks, we're not bogged down by complete kitchen remodel issues.
- Faster & More Efficient: Unlike other brands offering full kitchen remodels that can take several months to finish, Cabinet IQ operates on a 1-3 day turnaround time with a 5-figure average invoice rate. Because of our simple concept, we have many fewer moving parts, which frees the team to focus on selling more jobs for you!
- 7-Step, Streamlined Process: Cabinet IQ’s simple yet effective 7-step process allows our Franchise Owners to be WILDLY successful. Our focus on procedures and efficiencies mean we can install cabinets correctly, faster, meaning our Owners can secure more jobs and revenue.
- Look At Our Numbers!: Because of our substantial dollar average invoice rate and quick turnaround completion time on jobs, our Franchise Owners are ready to capitalize on healthy, system-wide revenues.
See For Yourself:
- Average Gross Revenue: $3,191,352
- Average Gross Profit: $1,279,381
- Lower Initial Investment: What does it take to begin your entrepreneurial journey? Our initial investment starts at $143,000!
But why is it so low, you ask?
Our studies have shown that with high-ticket items like whole kitchen renovations and cabinets, customers come to you instead of the company going to them as we do. Plus, our low build-out costs are due to excellent agreements with our suppliers that give us materials at up to 75% off!
There’s Never Been a Better Time to Become Your Own Boss!
If you’re unsure, come to one of our Approval Days and see what we’re all about IN PERSON!
As interest rates and housing prices continue to SOAR, we expect overall spending to be HIGHER than what it was before the pandemic. Especially with 86% of outstanding mortgages locked in at rates below 5%, so those homeowners choose to remodel rather than move.1
Kitchens are often the centerpieces of every home, with more activity happening in those comfortable confines than anywhere else in the house. Because of that, Cabinets have increased in popularity by 61% year-over-year, with average kitchen renovation upgrades costing around $15,000.
More people are staying in and choosing to host celebrations in the house. However, the rise in popularity of kitchen upgrades means our laser-focus on cabinets and countertops means our Owners are in the best POSSIBLE position to capitalize.
In the last year alone we had $3.1 million in revenues across the company and expect them to continue to rise.
- People are looking to remodel rather than move
- In 2022 kitchen and bath remodeling revenues increased by 19% to $199 billion, a 21% increase over 2021 so DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER and invest now!
We LOVE to Support Our Franchise Owners
Cabinet IQ leaders, Michael Hartel and Jacob Collums, have years of experience.
Michael earned his Masters and Ph.D. in Engineering from the University of Florida. After discovering his true passion and making the full-time switch to the construction industry in 2015, he recognized the urgent need to improve the outdated and inefficient cabinet and countertop industry.
During his years as a home remodeling business owner, Michael realized the complexities, WASTE, and adverse effects to the bottom line that go along with complete remodels. And Voila! Cabinet IQ was born.
With his background in process engineering, tasteful interior design, and eye for quality work, he has helped transform the industry since the company’s founding in 2016.
Jacob earned his Masters in Mechanical Engineering with a Certificate in Engineering Innovation at the University of Florida where he met Michael Hartel. Before joining Cabinet IQ, worked as an advisor for Fortune 200 Companties, he was responsible for leading over 30 efficiency projects across 25 facilities and delivering over $20MM in operational efficiencies.
With the rest of the leadership team, we’ve put together a training program that includes 98 hours in a classroom and 60 hours of on-the-job learning. But that’s not all:
- Cover the 7-step streamlined process we use to be successful
- Help you find a location for your franchise
- Assist with outbound cold-calling
- Oversee SEO and other marketing duties
What We Want in a Franchise Owner
No Need to Have a Design or Home-Service Background
We require Owners to be owner-operators responsible for the business’s day-to-day running. They can choose to focus on either sales and design or operations. They can expect to work around 40 hours per week.
No Experience Required!
You don’t have to be a construction guru to be a Cabinet IQ Franchise Owner. We will give you all the support you want! However, we ask that you have some sales and management experience and are process-oriented.
Passionate About AMAZING Good Customer Service
The home building and remodeling industry has a bad reputation for good reasons. Most companies put customer experience and satisfaction below anything else, but not us. We pride ourselves on the 5-star service we deliver and want the same from our Franchise Owners.
Territories in our hottest markets are selling fats and we’d hate for you to miss out on getting yours!
Contact us now and let’s get the ball rolling!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Cabinet IQ available today for you to review.
Cabinet IQ is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.