Fresh Chinese Made to Order
We create each dish, made to order, in our exciting, contemporary exhibition kitchens, and get ready to experience flavors that rock! Our famous half-orders, called a "marketing stroke bordering on the inspired" by the L.A. Times, are perfect for sharing or sampling a variety of dishes.
A Little About City Wok
The dream was a contemporary yet casual restaurant offering authentic, upscale Asian cuisine. Today, City Wok is proud to be recognized by Restaurant Hospitality magazine as personifying the future of fast casual dining.
Stuart Davis opened his first City Wok in 1990, working extensively with Hing Fan Chan, an executive chef trained in Kowloon, China. While other restaurants may water down, Americanize or over-expand their menus to appeal to the masses, Davis created the City Wok concept from his desire to deliver authentic Chinese dishes in a style that appeals to Americans.
How did we get this far?
City Wok Is Set To Grow!
- We use only the freshest meats, seafood and produce available.
- Professional chefs prepare authentic dishes with a contemporary twist from our shining exhibition kitchens.
- Half orders are great for sharing and variety.
- Our flavors rock and our food is addictive.
- Our sauces are homemade.
- We never use MSG.
- We don't use steam tables and we aren't fast food.
- All of our dishes are made to order.
- Our team is friendly, professional and responsive.
- We believe in Clean… Clean kitchens, Clean food, Clean flavors.
- We unconditionally guarantee our food and service.
In partnership with experienced multi-unit franchisees, City Wok plans to develop 200 units over the next two years. It's winning format is proof that a neighborhood Chinese restaurant can be very profitable when excellent food is combined with an award-winning design.
Restaurant Hospitality recognized City Wok as "personifying the future of fast casual dining..."
City Wok Franchise Leadership
City Wok has assembled a world-class team of operations, marketing, culinary and franchising experts to ensure the success of our restaurants.
At City Wok, the success of our franchisees is our number one priority. We strive to provide our restaurant owners with the systems and resources needed to run a successful business.
Below is a broad list of several of the support services you can expect as a City Wok Franchisee.
- Construction / Design
- Franchise Business Consultants
- Information Technology
- Management Training
- Marketing / Advertising
- On-Site Restaurant Opening Support
- Operations Services
- Purchasing & Distribution
- Real Estate / Site Selection
- Research & Development