COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services
Today, COIT is one of the largest specialty-cleaning & restoration companies in the world with franchises in the United States, Canada and Thailand. We have more than 60 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture.
What Does a COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000 and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of at least $50,000. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (10% Veteran Discount). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||10% Veteran Discount
Facts about this franchise:
About COIT Franchise Opportunities
We are driven to help leaders like you convert your existing business to COIT and grow to even greater heights or start a new COIT business and enjoy the freedom and independence that it brings.
COIT franchise business owners are backed by our 70 years of experience in the specialty cleaning & restoration business and a powerful franchise system that includes a highly recognizable brand image, compelling marketing campaigns, recurring revenue stream, plus an outstanding support system that helps our franchise business owners "hit the ground running". Our goal is to work with individuals who have a strong desire to lead their own company, enjoy marketing, operating and building a business, and are comfortable investing in and managing multiple employees.
COIT's Franchise Program
As a COIT Franchisee, we want you to have a competitive edge in your marketplace. That's why we provide you with... COIT's Cleaning Franchise Program
- EXCLUSIVE TERRITORIES – You will operate your COIT franchise in an exclusive territory. One franchise per territory provides you the freedom to grow your market unburdened by competing franchises.
- CONVERSIONS – We offer an outstanding business conversion program, which provides an equitable solution to convert your hard-earned success to the nationally branded COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services franchise, allowing you to expand your line of cleaning services, and glean marketing and operational support from an industry leader.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN MARKETING PROGRAMS – COIT provides a comprehensive marketing program built on the foundation of a strong website viewed by over 2,000,000 unique visitors annually. The site generates thousands of jobs per month. Our restoration vendor programs consistently produce work for COIT locations. Our marketing includes: TV, radio and print ads; cutting edge digital marketing programs including Internet, social media content and mobile advertising; and local marketing best practices tested and utilized by both corporate and franchise networks.
- SOLID BUSINESS MODEL – Successful COIT franchisees follow our proven business model developed and improved over 70 years. Our franchisees benefit from multiple service lines in our three business segments, residential, commercial and restoration, as well as the knowledge and experience of the entire COIT system.
- EXCELLENT BRAND AWARENESS – COIT is a recognized name with a strong image, positive reputation, and a long history of world class service.
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM – COIT offers comprehensive initial and ongoing training programs to get you started quickly and to grow your business efficiently.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT – From recruiting, training, and motivational techniques, to marketing strategies and daily operations, COIT will be by your side to help you effectively execute your business plan and lead your company.
- FINANCING – Through our partner network we can assist you with the financing of your COIT franchise to complement your financial contributions and preserve your working capital for future growth and development.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services available today for you to review.
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.