A family of brands.
A foundation for success.
The proven success of Country Hearth Inns & Suites is a result of a simple yet powerful belief that has guided our company since its inception. We believe that going the extra mile in helping our franchisees succeed helps the entire organization succeed. You can be assured that we will work with you as a true partner at every level.
We offer all the critical components you need in order to thrive in the mid-market hospitality segment. From continuous and extensive training, field support, national advertising, Internet, website marketing, and so much more - Country Hearth Inns & Suites is behind you all the way. Additionally, we are always looking for innovative new ways to make your franchise business even more profitable and rewarding.
All of our franchisees are family to us because we all work together and are committed to helping each other through comprehensive support and assistance. We all strive for excellence and share common goals - driven by expert guidance, honest friendships, and the desire to offer an outstanding guest experience at an outstanding value.
As we continue to introduce our brand to new markets across the U.S. and internationally, these core business principles will never change. This is our foundation for success. This is our promise to you. Country Hearth Inn & SuitesMaking guests feel at home...away from home.
Everyone who travels wants to feel as much at home as possible when they're on the road. With Country Hearth Inns & Suites, you've got a fast-growing brand that does just that-providing travelers with a warm, inviting, and family-oriented lodging choice. All for a competitive price that's hard to beat.
The Country Hearth Inn & Suites lodging system consists of over 100 properties and thousands of rooms in the United States. The brand features a bed and breakfast feel with the convenience of modern, well-appointed rooms and suite accommodations, an "InnCredible" complimentary breakfast, and free local calls. Guests also enjoy membership in the Country Club Traveler frequent guest loyalty program.
We also now include a limited number of "EcoRooms" with each property. Appealing to today's environmentally conscious guest. These rooms are designed to be more environmentally sensitive - using less energy and fewer disposable items.
Country Hearth Inns & Suites franchises feature a reasonable Initial Fee and Affordable Fee Structure. Plus, you receive the uniquely comprehensive, full-service support that Country Hearth Inns & Suites has become known for. Here, you get more service for the money.
As you take a closer look at our franchise opportunity, you'll see that the competition simply doesn't match the level of service we offer. We go the extra mile to help you open, manage and market your property. Our supportive and active Service Department is the primary liaison between our franchisees and the corporate office. With one simple phone call, a Franchise Service Manager will provide any pre- and post-opening support you need.
If you're a smart, focused entrepreneur committed to making your property a roaring success, then Country Hearth Inns & Suites is looking to help you turn that dream into reality. By providing more services, many times for half the cost, you can take that savings right to the bottom line and watch your company grow.
We assist you with everything from pre- and post-opening, training, setting up national accounts, marketing, guest services, and more. And since you're now part of our family, you're never more than a call away from all of our corporate resources.
Your field support specialist can be at your property during the initial opening period to train your staff in all areas related to Country Hearth Inns & Suites including: Front Desk Operations and Services, Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Sales. After opening, they are available for return visits and retraining at no cost to you. We Offer:
Testimonials"Their commitment to our success has been a pledge that's been more than fulfilled."
- Fair Agreements. No "Booby Traps".
- Reasonable Initial Fee & Affordable Fee Structure PLUS a fair Area Of Protection
- Competitively priced New Construction Prototypes & common-sense conversion opportunities
- Solid corporate support team providing conscientious operational assistance, purchasing leverage and local, regional and brand marketing support. We answer when you call!
- Minimal hardware & software requirements
- Site-specific Local Marketing Plan & Support
- Corporate Sales & Internet Marketing Support
- State-of-the-art Central Reservation System (CRS) Featuring Next-Generation Seamless Connectivity
- Internet-based PMS with two-way interface to the CRS available at a reasonable cost
- Individual property website with CRS interface
- Family oriented corporate philosophy: "One Vision. One Team."
- Harry and Hina Mistry Owners, Country Hearth Inn & Suites - Augusta, GA"Our new construction in Lexington, NC now gives us three Country Hearth Inns. Without the support from America's Best Franchising, I doubt we could have been as successful."
Dean Davis, General Manager