Deck Renewal Systems USA Franchise Information:
Who is the ideal candidate for a franchise?
There isn't any cookie cutter to mold the perfect franchisee. Typically, what we look for is a self-starter who enjoys the fruits of labor. Rich and Greg both started their careers as salespeople, one in the coatings industry and the other in advertising. The ideal candidate must have a burning desire to be the best and to be successful. They must treat every job as if it were their own home.
You hear a lot of mottos in the franchise business, and ours is based on years of sales experience and put quite simply as "the customer is always right." If an individual can truly run their business by that principle then they have already won the battle in this highly customer-oriented industry. A customer who is treated right refers and recommends new business each year as well as becomes a repeat customer himself. Repeats and referrals will become the backbone of your business. As long as each one is treated right throughout the entire sales process, the growth of the business will take care of itself.
DRS can give you every tool you need to be successful except for heart and ethics ... those the franchisee must provide.
Why join the Deck Renewal Systems team?
Included in our franchise fee, we provide equipment and advertising in the yellow pages. We will teach you in 2 weeks what took us 12 years to perfect so you will be profitable soon as you start.
- Manage your own destiny. It's solely up to you to determine how much income you will earn in this highly profitable business.
- The jobs are limitless. About one-half of all residences in the U.S. have a deck, fence or concrete driveway.
- Growth potential: There are an estimated 53 million decks and fences already in existence and that number grows at a rate of 4-5 million each year.
- Experience: The owners of DRS have a combined 37 years of experience. Our systems have been perfected which will save you time with trial and error and allow you to get off and running with higher profits from the start.
- Training: DRS will provide you with on-the-job training from start to finish on all aspects of the business.
- Support: We will supply you with everything you need to be successful, from estimate sheets to products to national Yellow Pages advertising.
- Assistance: We know what it takes to get a business started. We will be available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Your success is our future. DRS is ready to do whatever it takes to get you on the path to profitability.