EQUIPRO Franchise Opportunity Information:
EQUIPRO is a full-service alliance of leading equipment manufacturers providing high-quality repair service, quick turnaround times, genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts, and professional on-site support through our Metro Service Specialists (MSS).
EQUIPRO was incorporated in March 2003 to address the growing service gap in the light construction equipment industry.
EQUIPRO provides equipment owners . . .
The EQUIPRO Franchise - What will I be servicing?
- Prompt and quality repair service
- Authorized warranty support
- Pick-up and delivery service
- Genuine OEM parts
- Detailed repair estimates
- Certified technicians
- On-site support
- Competitive pricing
- Bottom line Customer Satisfaction
EQUIPRO provides dedicated full-service solutions for the light construction industry representing a select group of OEM partners. EQUIPRO franchise service centers provide support for Wacker, Sullair, ICS, MK Diamond, and Mi-T-M. All franchises are full-service dealers for Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Robin/Subaru, Wacker and Kohler engines.
What type of training will be available to me?
You will have access to professional training on business operations and technical details. The alliance partner OEMs provide "hands on" technical training on the repair and service of their products. EQUIPRO trainers will provide both classroom and onsite operational training on the business system and service center operation.
EQUIPRO provides franchisees with…
EQUIPRO - A Service Alliance
- Dedicated specialists to develop business volume
- Proprietary EQUIPRO business operating system
- Electronic parts ordering system
- Inventory planning and reporting module
- Direct technical & training support from Alliance Manufacturers
- Local and national marketing support
…the fastest-growing nationwide network of independently owned light construction equipment service centers.
Interested in becoming an EQUIPRO Franchisee?
Please complete the email form below for more EQUIPRO franchise information.