Fitness Machine Technicians
Fitness Machine Technicians specializes in the maintenance and repair of equipment for commercial and home exercise facilities. As a FMT owner, you have control over your business development using our proven systems and processes. We give assistance with commercial lead generation. Streamlined operations include: Annual Preventive Maintenance contracts, and Integrated field/technician POS including invoicing and customer management.
What Does a Fitness Machine Technicians Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Fitness Machine Technicians, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $71,450 - $118,490. Fitness Machine Technicians charges a franchise fee of $45,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
BECOME AN OWNER
As a Fitness Machine Technicians owner, you have control over your business development using our proven systems and processes.
Streamlined operations include:
- A comprehensive field service management system for quotes, scheduling, and invoicing including GPS tracking of technicians.
- A preventive maintenance contract template for recurring revenue with a pricing calculator.
- Comprehensive database of manufacturers with strong pre-existing relationships.
- Grand opening marketing plan and ongoing support
At Fitness Machine Technicians, we pride ourselves on offering aspiring business owners the opportunity to build their franchise quickly and efficiently so they can thrive in their new career path. We are also committed to providing the best customer service around, making sure all our customers are satisfied with the work we do.
With the fitness boom, the need for reliable fitness equipment is growing beyond the gym. We cater to wide variety of facilities and offer residual income potential through recurring service-based contracts.
Why Franchise with Fitness Machine Technicians
- LOW INVESTMENT - As a service based franchise, we don’t have many of the expenses that burden the brick and mortar franchise owners.
- PROVEN SYSTEMS - As a Fitness Machine Technicians owner, you have control over your business development using our proven systems and processes.
- SKILLS REQUIRED - Our simple, turn-key business model makes the business easy to run and sell to a wide range of clients, both residential and commercial.
Who We Service
The Four largest customers are School/College, Corporations, Apartments, and Manufacturer leads
- Corporate fitness centers
- Health Clubs
- Public Services
- Government Services
- Property Management Companies
There are not many companies that service exercise equipment, therefore we are sought out by the owners of the exercise equipment. Usually with a sigh of relief when they find us. With the ever-evolving Health Club environment, there is great opportunity to expand the number of customers by servicing these centers through the manufacturers. We only service exercise equipment. We do not sell any equipment.
OUR IDEAL FRANCHISEE/CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate:
- Has strong networking skills.
- Is familiar with the residential and commercial make-up of his or her community.
- Has a passion for owning a business that they can easily scale.
If this sounds like you, request information to learn more today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Fitness Machine Technicians available today for you to review.
Fitness Machine Technicians has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Top 100 Game Changers in 2018, 2019 and 2020, FRAN-TASTIC 500 for two consecutive years in 2020 and 2021, Most recently in 2021, we are proud to rank #208 in Entrepreneur’s 2021 Franchise 500 and #24 in their list of Top Franchises Under $100K.
Fitness Machine Technicians is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia,
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.