Footprints Floors is an innovative franchise model revolutionizing the industry. They are a labor company specializing in installing floors, not the sale of flooring products. At Footprints Floors, Owners meet with customers, complete an installation estimate, and book the job; Franchise Owners then manage 10-99 subcontractors who complete the labor and spend their time as the main point of contact for the customer.
What Does a Footprints Floors Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Footprints Floors, you'll need to have at least $75,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $78,505 - $113,030. Footprints Floors charges a franchise fee of $. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
EARN $247,619* IN GROSS PROFIT WITHOUT SACRIFICING YOUR FAMILY VALUES
Footprints Floors is built on a foundation of faith, family and service to the members of your community.
Our flooring franchise gives you the opportunity to:
- Help families preserve the beauty and quality of their homes
- Build something in your community that stands the test of time
- Own a successful business while still having time for family, worship, and all the things that matter most
The simplest, most profitable franchise model on the block.
- No office to rent
- No inventory to store
- No full-time employees.
- No actual flooring installation.
- Experienced, faith-guided support team.
WHY SHOULD YOU OWN A FOOTPRINTS FLOORS RIGHT NOW:
To truly understand the uniqueness of the Footprints Floors franchise opportunity, it’s a good
idea to compare it to the average restaurant franchise.
- Initial Investment: $78,505+.
- Average Gross Sales: $586,795.*
- Average Gross PROFIT: $247,619*.
- No office needed; start every day from home.
- No equipment, inventory, or HR costs are involved.
- Make your own schedule, and enjoy plenty of time with family, friends and church.
*Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19 - Table 3
INDUSTRY-LEADING SUPPORT BUILT ON FAITH AND PURPOSE
Our Founder, Bryan Park, knows firsthand how important it is to strike a balance between career and family. As a husband, father of three, and United States Air Force veteran, Bryan has dedicated his life to service, and is fully committed to providing Franchise Owners with the guidance and support they need from day one.
Here’s what you can expect from our world-class flooring franchise support team:
A dedicated call center
- We answer every lead, inquiry, or request for an estimate for your Footprints Floors Franchise.
- We handle existing customer service queries.
- We schedule appointments based on your availability. Expert marketing support
- We take care of your website and SEO and help manage your HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- We give you proven social media marketing strategies
- We assist with your direct mail campaigns and materials
Guidance on subcontractor crew management
- We teach you everything you need to know to hire, pay, oversee and maintain crews.
- We can guarantee crews will be busy 12 months out of the year
- We use subcontractors- no payroll employees are necessary!
Ongoing training and support
- Thorough initial training in Colorado and hands-on training in your own market
- Regular support calls
- Finance management support and more
Franchise support guided by faith and experience
- 15 years of expertise in the flooring and home improvement franchise industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Footprints Floors model
- Focused on Christian values and putting family and faith first
Footprints Floors Franchise Owners have the opportunity to serve communities worldwide through financial gifts and grants from the Footprints First Fruits Fund.
Endowments from our private fund support faith-based non-profit organations providing holistic care for families, at-risk youth and orphans, both locally and around the world.
Additionally, Franchise Owners are encouraged to volunteer their time and service through local partnerships, church fundraising projects and more to give back to their neighbors and spread the message of faith and unity throughout their communities.
WHY INVEST IN THE FLOORING INDUSTRY
- The home improvement industry is currently worth $380 billion and is expected to be a $454.6 billion industry by the end of 2023.
- Approximately 80% of the nation’s 137 million homes are now at least 20 years old, and 40% are at least 50 years old. Older homes = more need for remodeling services!
- Over the past year, home improvement spending increased at almost 2x the rate of the rest of the retail sector!
WHO MAKES AN IDEAL FOOTPRINTS FLOORS OWNER?
- Business-Savvy: You should have a strong business, sales, or management background, strong leadership/sales skills, and the drive to succeed in your market.
- People Person: You love meeting people and enjoy working with them face-to-face.
- Family-Oriented: You are dedicated to family, faith, friends, and giving back to your community.
- Growth-Minded: You’re excited to build a successful business and help it grow!
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE FRANCHISE PROCESS TODAY
We’re entirely SOLD OUT in 12 states and 43 cities!
Simplicity, Freedom, Faith, and Family are the focus for 2022. Get started today before it's too late!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Footprints Floors available today for you to review.
Footprints Floors is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, California, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.