Join the World’s Largest Branded apparel and promotional products franchise! As a business to business (B2B) brand, our well-structured and proven promotional marketing business model has been built to maintain a strong customer base in virtually any economic condition.
What Does a Fully Promoted Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Fully Promoted, you'll need to have at least $60,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $180,000 - $185,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10-25% off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10-25% off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||West Palm Beach, FL
The World’s Largest Promotional Marketing Franchise
In the $100 billion promotional marketing industry, it takes a lot to come out on top. But Fully Promoted is proud to sit right in that sweet spot. For entrepreneurs who want to make an impact through customized marketing solutions, there is really no better opportunity than Fully Promoted.
The promotional marketing industry centers around offering promotional products that bear a name, image, brand identity, logo or message. Fully Promoted is a promotional marketing consulting company that specializes in marketing programs to meet businesses on their level and budget while offering marketing programs that result in growth for their business. Included but not limited to marketing material, lead generation services, lead management, custom apparel, promotional products, uniforms, team wear, and many other marketing services.
Why Fully Promoted?
- A Turnkey Investment
- Top Rated: Franchise Times Top 200 and Top Franchise in Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- B2B Model: Promotes repeat business and strong customer base
- Proven Track Record: With nearly 350 locations globally, our model just works
- Private Online Stores: Ordering available 24/7 so customers have reliable access
- Brand Equity: “The Premier Promotional Marketing Partner” for businesses
- Simple Startup: No industry experience required, turn-key startup, on-site training
Training & Support
We firmly believe that if you have a sound business model and plan, you’ll succeed as a franchisee. That’s why we put utmost importance on supporting our franchisees in every way we can, from providing initial information to ongoing resources after the location is open. Our franchisees own their own business but will never be alone throughout their franchising journey.
The initial training that franchisees receive is a key indicator in how successful they can be. All Fully Promoted franchisees will receive an intensive four-week training process to show them our proven systems and processes, as well as provide guidelines and tips for achieving the highest level of franchising success. Our four-week training program features specialized phases, including:
- “A hybrid two-week introductory training program with one week virtual and one week at our world headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL. Franchisees will learn the business in terms of sales, advertising, marketing, bookkeeping, scheduling, and more.
- After the initial two-week training, franchisees will receive an additional two weeks of training at their location. Our operations and marketing experts will advise and assist franchisees with setting up their location, as well as how to implement Fully Promoted’s proven marketing program.
Our experts will help you during all aspects of the startup process, such as selecting your new location. In fact, while you’re at your initial training at our corporate headquarters in Florida, we’ll be hard at work helping to set up your location for its launch. We provide start-up support that includes:
- Demographic studies to choose the best possible location
- Lease negotiations
- Location design and setup
- Actionable recommendations to keep your location running at its best
Fully Promoted’s support doesn’t stop after training is over and your office is up and running. We’ve developed a top-notch ongoing support program that’s dedicated to helping you succeed in the marketing industry. As a Fully Promoted franchisee, you’ll have access to ongoing support programs including:
- Regional meeting & training sessions
- Regional support staff
- Franchise owner conventions
- Technical assistance
- Franchisee mentor program
Our Ideal Franchisee Candidate
What are we looking for in a franchisee?
People of all backgrounds and experience levels are a great fit for Fully Promoted. At Fully Promoted, we know that there is not just one type of person who will make a great franchisee. That’s why we don’t look for candidates who fit a certain set of criteria or have worked in a specific industry. Our franchise system is made all the more successful by working with franchisees who have a variety of backgrounds and skillsets, and then our training fills in the blanks.
Here are a few of the things we look for in a franchise prospect:
- A positive attitude
- An outlook toward the future
- An excitement for our systems and processes
- An ability to see the details and the big picture simultaneously
- A willingness to work hard
- “A sales minded individual or manufacturing master
- An individual with at least $60,000 in liquid capital
Then you might be a good candidate for a Fully Promoted franchise!
Interested? Fill out the form today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Fully Promoted available today for you to review.
Fully Promoted has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Ranked #1 in Category in Entrepreneur Magazines Franchise 500 Last 4 years in a row, Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchises, Franchise Times Top 200 Franchise Systems, ASI Top Distributor, Print + Promo Top 10 Distributors
Fully Promoted is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $60,000 in liquid capital to invest.