Join the Gates Group Team! A leader in the restaurant and hospitality recruiting industries. Enjoy the benefits of business ownership while working from the comfort of your own home. Be your own boss, make your own schedule, and enjoy the quality of life you've been looking for!
Why you should buy a Gates Group Franchise:
1. The Restaurant Industry always needs good managers:
- The hospitality industry is constantly growing and demanding new talent
- The restaurant industry currently exceeds $475 billion in sales
- The restaurant industry employs an estimated 12.2 million people, making it the nation's largest employer outside of government
- The number of foodservice managers is projected to increase 11% from 2005 to 2015.
- The restaurant industry has a high turnover ratio of over 35%, creating constant recruiting opportunities
2. You can help others begin or advance their career in the hospitality industry, while:
- Achieving career independence
- Working from home
- Being your own boss
- Taking control of your future
3. The Gates Group provides a great opportunity and full support:
- A low cost franchise - $40,000 franchise fee and small start-up costs
- Full training and on-going support from experienced recruiting professionals
- Access to established industry contracts and immediate recruiting needs
- The benefit of relationships built-up over ten years of hard work and proven results
- The Gates Group handling all your billing, invoicing, and receiving
- Internet recruiting site membership
- Online database contact management system
The Gates Group highlights
Be your own boss...Make your own hours
- Stop working for someone else
- Build security for your future
- Enjoy a better quality of life
- Create a schedule that works around your family and commitments
Low start-up costs and overhead
- 1/10 the cost of opening a typical restaurant
- Under $45,000.00 total investment
- Proven system
- Over 10 years of proven results with national clients
- Full training and support
Use your existing skills and develop new ones
Industry Comparison:Imagine your future as a Gates Group franchise partner:
- If you've ever eaten at a restaurant, you know what makes a great manager
- Help others advance their careers while building your own
| Choice |
- Your daughter has a softball game at 5:30 p.m. on a Thursday night.
- Your son needs help with homework
- Your husband or wife wants to take a long weekend trip at the last minute
- You get transferred to a location an hour and a half away
| Traditional Restaurant Career |
- Oversee the dinner rush and miss another game
- Get home after closing – too late to help out
- You can't find anyone to cover your shifts so you stay home
- You make the commute and waste gas money day after day
|Gates Group Franchise|
- Sit on the sidelines and cheer her on!
- Take a break from your home office to be the parent you want to be!
- You take your cell phone with you and enjoy your time away!.
- You don't have to worry – your office is only steps away, not hours!
Franchise partner testimonials:
"I hadn't been to one of my son's baseball games in years while I was building my traditional restaurant industry career. Now, not only do I have time to take my son to the batting cages – I also coach his team!" – Curt Boyette, Franchise Partner Las Vegas, NV