Gurus Education is a fast-growing company in the after-school industry. With over 150 locations all over the bay area, Gurus have taught thousands of youth, life-skills like public speaking with confidence, debates and personal finance.
Problem and Gurus Education Solution
- The current K-12 education system lacks instruction in some important life skills like speaking with confidence, money management and debates. Our classrooms are overcrowded and focused on STEM courses.
- Consequently students must seek after-school supplemental training in these vital soft skills to get an all-rounded education.
- Gurus Education after-school enrichment programs prepare students for life.
- Gurus Education programs are offered on public, private, Christian and charter school campuses, as well as with park and rec department of cities, and at various after school care centers among other places.
What We Offer
Click to Visit the
- Minimum Upfront Capital Investment.
- There is very limited upfront capital investment to get you going. Compared to most other retail franchises where you need to rent and do construction, with Gurus there is no real estate lease or construction required.
- Part-Time Commitment.
- Most of the classes are after school, so you need to put in limited hours. Compare to any retail where it needs 10-14 hours or even up to 24/7 availability.
- No Special Skills Required.
- There is no special education required to start the business. Compare this to any specialty services franchises where you require some additional skills and certifications to succeed.
- Unlimited Scalability.
- The additional effort & cost to start the next location is minimal compared to other franchises requiring physical locations.
- Low Risk.
- Run a class only when you are sure you will make profit.
- High Demand.
- People value these skills so you don’t have to sell hard.
- High Service.
- You are doing a service to the community by shaping children's' personalities!
- Low Supervision.
- Most transactions happen online or with credit cards.
- Limited Competition.
- You are the leader: There are very few competitors and none in franchising for our services
- Proven Model
- Training and Ongoing Support
- License and Technical Knowledge
- Risk Aversion
Gurus Education website
Do You Like...?
- Working with children
- Talking to people
- Doing something for the community
- Making a difference
Do You Believe...?
- These skills are important for children to learn
- You are an entrepreneur but you want to minimize your risks
Are You Looking For...?
- A work-life balance
- Being your own boss
- Doing something other than what you are doing
- Flexibility and freedom
- Creating a business legacy for your children
Interested? Fill out the form today!