Home Clean Heroes
Home Clean Heroes is more than a residential cleaning company. It’s a mission-based business that gives back to local First Responders with every home that is cleaned. Whether bringing a new level of professionalism to a traditionally unprofessional category, or a frequently recurring revenue stream and appealing brand that earns trust and wins loyal customers, Home Clean Heroes provides unparalleled opportunity for those wishing to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves. Everything from our branding - even to our name - breaks the mold of a typical "maid" franchise. Backed by Buzz Franchise Brands, with over 80+ years of franchising experience - and success!Create the future for yourself and family that you deserve.
What Does a Home Clean Heroes Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Home Clean Heroes, you'll need to have at least $75,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $300,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $76,902 - $100,851. Home Clean Heroes charges a franchise fee of $. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans ($5,000 off initial Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||$5,000 off initial Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Virginia Beach, VA
Meet The New Heroes Of The Home Cleaning Industry
Home cleaning is a recession resistant, essential service and an established industry with a proven franchise model and Home Clean Heroes has emerged as the newest player with strong branding, best-in-class systems, and ability to grow rapidly nationwide. As a truly purpose-driven concept,a portion of every cleaning fee goes to supporting local first responders. There's never been a better time to start your own Home Clean Heroes franchise and be your own boss than right now!
Why The Home Cleaning Industry?
The residential cleaning industry is booming $6 category that offers owners a host of benefits, including:
- Predictable, recurring revenue, giving you the ability to forecast cash flow
- Customer base dependent on regular services
- No nights or weekends necessary
- Low investment and startup costs
- Recession-resistant business that can’t be replaced by technology
- A highly sought-after service
You’ll start with extensive training from an experienced corporate support team with a proven track record in building highly successful national brands that are now "household names" and industry leaders in their respective segments. But your support doesn’t end the day you complete your training, we are with you every step of the way.
Why Home Clean Heroes?
As one of the hottest new franchise opportunities in America, successful individuals like you choose Home Clean Heroes for business ownership for various reasons:
- Only community-based residential cleaning concept to give back to local first responders through Heroes First initiative
- Strong, well developed branding to stand out in sea of “look alike” maid companies, making Home Clean Heroes inherently recognizable and memorable
- Wide open availability in markets where other residential cleaning franchisors are sold out
- Best in class marketing and customer recruitment strategies, professionally executed and measured by skilled professionals at the corporate office, for optimal growth, with National Call Center support for converting leads to appointments
- Professional frontline recruitment training tools to aid in employee hiring and retention
- Franchisee-centric mentality, meaning the franchisees receive superior franchisor support and engagement, from everything to the science behind the cleaning, training programs, operational support and business coaching and data analytics and KPIs to marketing and branding, the franchisee is fully supported to gain, keep and grow market share, along with a dedicated business coach who guides them every step of the way, from training to launch and throughout the life of the business
- Well capitalized parent company, Buzz Franchise Brands, having successfully launched over 200 franchisees across several brands.
- Experienced support staff with over 80 years of experience, dedicated to helping you grow your business
The Hero’s Identity (aka Our Ideal Candidate)
We're looking for entrepreneurial franchise partners who are motivated, passionate and ready to make a commitment to their future. Our ideal Heroes have or are:
A desire, passion and sincerity in caring for and serving customers, and giving back to their communities
- Strong business or managerial acumen
- Superior people skills, with the ability to connect to individuals as well as lead and motivate a team
- Comfortable following a process
- Goal-oriented and results driven
- Motivated and hard working with a desire to build a scalable business
- Financially sound and appreciate strong economics
The Home Clean Heroes franchise opportunity is unlike any other. As disrupters to an established industry, Home Clean Heroes is a world-class franchise company, building a household name market by market. We’re talking to motivated people to operate Home Clean Heroes businesses across the country. Get in touch with us to seize your territory today and take control of your future.
Be A Hero, Not A Maid.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Home Clean Heroes available today for you to review.
Home Clean Heroes has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
2022 Entreprenuer Top New and Emerging Franchises list, 2021 Franchise Gator list of Top Emerging Franchises, 2021 Franchise Gator list of Fastest Growing Franchises; 2021 Top Brands by Franchise Journal; 2021 Fran-Tastic 500 by FranServe, 2021 Top 100 Home Services Franchises by Franchise Connect, 2020 Fran-tastic 500 by FranServe, 2019 Game Changer by Franchise Dictionary, Inc. Best Workplaces, CoVa Magazine Reader's Choice Awards, Overall GOLD winner in residential cleaning category, CoVaBiz Best Places
Home Clean Heroes is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $75,000 in liquid capital to invest.