Family owned & operated, Le Macaron French Pastries® is revolutionizing the retail bakery sector by offering simple business models for an affordable European experience for your community. Our exquisite product line is centered around the macaron & is complete with handcrafted authentic French pastries, creamy gelato, gourmet chocolates, handmade candies, artisanal European style coffees, tea in some locations, savory pastries, wine & champagne.
To buy a franchise with Le Macaron, you'll need to have $50,000 - $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $102,000 - $350,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (20% discount off the franchise fee for veterans). *
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Veteran Discount:||20% discount off the franchise fee for veterans|
Say 'bonjour' to Le Macaron French Pastries, a family owned and operated boutique-style French pȃtisserie. A unique concept characterized by luxury and simplicity, Le Macaron's exquisite product line features handcrafted authentic French delicacies, including pastries, gelato, gourmet chocolates, our signature macarons, coffee, tea and optional savory items!
With four distinctive business models to choose from- pastry shop/cafe, permanent kiosk, food truck and mobile kiosk- our Franchise Owners have the freedom to create a flexible footprint that can open multiple streams of revenue, all for a low initial investment starting at just $102,000 for a Le Macaron mobile kiosk.
1. Multiple Business Models: Choose from our pastry shop/cafe, permanent kiosk, food truck or mobile kiosk model- or a combination- for a sweetly scalable opportunity to take advantage of multiple revenue streams.
2. No On-Site Baking: We handle all baking and preparation in our Le Macaron French Pastries Confectionary kitchens, then deliver our exclusive pastries to each location. No on-site production means you can own a French bakery without having to bake a single macaron!
3. First-Time Entrepreneurs Welcome: Our Le Macaron French Pastries support team offers a variety of resources to benefit both seasoned and emerging Franchise Owners.
4. Flexible Footprint: Our kiosks and food trucks are at home in a variety of high-traffic venues, while our pastry shop or cafés only require a small footprint of 800-1,000 square feet. This makes it quick and easy to find real estate in a number of exciting locations in your community.
5. Happy Franchise Owners: You will have the opportunity to speak with our successful franchise owners during our Mutual Evaluation process to understand the earnings potential!
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk and determine if you might be an ideal Franchise Owner at Le Macaron French Pastries®.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.