|Available Locations:||Desirable Territories Still Available|
|Total Units:||160 in US; Over 200 across the world in 33 countries|
|Year Founded:||2007||Home Office:||Salt Lake City, UT|
As a business owner, you’re looking for an operation that is going to give you a significant ROI and a consistent revenue stream that will be profitable far into the future. Among all successful business models, there are five points that ensure success, and they all describe Lice Clinics of America.
1. Clear competitive advantage – Lice Clinics of America is the nation’s largest professional service network with the only FDA-cleared, patented device that kills lice and their eggs using heated air, in a single treatment. Other lice products require multiple treatments and hours of combing often contain pesticides and are not very effective.
2. Predictable, reliable, stable business model - Lice have been around as long as man has. They have no seasonality or geographic preference. They infest people at approximately the same rate all year long, which translates to a consistent and constant demand. Each year around 12 million schoolchildren get lice in the United States. That’s one in 20. As a result, there are approximately 24 million school days lost each year, which leads schools and parents to demand immediate action.
3. Short break even period – A low start-up cost, premium pricing for service, very low overhead, simple operations, and consistent revenue all add up to a very short period required to break even. New clinics can easily reach a monthly break-even point in their first year!
4. Affordable cost of entry and start-up – All-in, including franchise fee, build-out, lease deposit, materials, and all other start-up costs, an investor can have a Lice Clinics of America clinic up and running for $64,600 - $104,500.
5. Industry tipping point – Everyone likes to get in on a ground floor opportunity that is on a trajectory to own a category. Lice Clinics of America is rapidly growing throughout the United States and is on its way to become the undisputed industry leader. Within a very short time, all the available territories in the United States will be spoken for. And once they’re gone, so is the chance to be part of this profitable opportunity.
Our success comes from trained, certified technicians using our exclusive FDA-cleared AirAllé device.
The device forces air at just the right temperature across the scalp.
This causes the lice and lice eggs to quickly dehydrate and die. This process kills lice and over 99% of lice eggs.
We are looking for business professionals who are seeking an executive model. That model requires a manager where oversight of the manager is estimated to take 15 hours per week. We also accept owner/operators. Our owners are family and community-minded.
Lice Clinics of America™ is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, D.C., West Virginia.
Interested parties should have at least $90,000 in liquid capital to invest.Request Information