Odd Job Bob Franchise Information:
We Built The Ground Floor…You Just Have To Get On It.
More Americans own their homes than ever before. It\'s both your biggest investment and it\'s where you live. With a record level of dual income homes and an aging population, homeowners today have a real need for quality home maintenance and repair services and Odd Job Bob, your neighborhood handyman, is here to help!
Now is the perfect time to enter into the home maintenance and professional repair industry. Whether large or small, Odd Job Bob provides services for customers who need help with maintenance problems. We built our business through decades of hands on experience generating highly satisfied customers. We understand the intricate customer contractor relationship. By building a strong rapport with our customers and putting a significant emphasis on providing the utmost customer satisfaction, numerous referrals are generated in today\'s competitive marketplace.
Odd Job Bob is your way to capitalize on a thriving industry with tremendous growth and demand for residential and commercial handyman repairs. We are committed to absolute customer service, satisfaction and quality workmanship all while offering our superior services at a fair price.
Odd Job Bob Is An Industry Leader…And You Can Be Too!
Odd Job Bob franchisees are business builders, not trades people. Having a construction background is an asset but not a requirement to be a franchisee. Our franchisees thrive on benefiting from working with our proven system of doing business supported by an experienced leadership team, a distinctive logo and brand, a guaranteed exclusive territory, and customized business management software tools. We help you create a winning franchise through a combination of helping you maximize your business\'s potential and reaching your personal goals.
We Help You Get Started and We Help Keep You Running…
- Access to our proven business model
- World class and industry leading (yet easy to use!) technology:
- Complete management and operating software system, including:
- Appointment and Service Scheduling
- Tradesman and Material Scheduling
- Estimating and Project Management
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Support Services
- Accounting Systems to Manage Your Revenue and Expenses
- Assistance in developing your local market
- Project, time and task pricing strategy support for your business
- Planning and ongoing resource from our franchise manager and franchise consultant
- Two weeks of initial training on-site at your new location
- Proven sales, marketing and advertising programs
- Assistance in helping you attract and retain qualified tradesmen and customer service representatives
- Franchise operating manuals for reference, employee training and support
- On-going support services, technical and administrative assistance
Odd Job Bob provides home maintenance and professional repairs to satisfied customers everywhere. You can too with your own Odd Job Bob franchise.
Find out how you can get started with the nation\'s favorite home maintenance and repair company.