Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives invented the landscape and architectural lighting category. OLP is proud to be North America's first, largest, and most trusted full-service outdoor landscape and architectural lighting provider. With the largest client base in the category, no one has installed more low-voltage lighting systems and more fixtures.
What Does an Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives charges a franchise fee of $39,500. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Richmond, VA
Build an exciting future making your community a more beautiful, safer place with your very own outdoor illumination franchise business.
Trying to figure out what's next in your life and career? Wanting to fulfill your personal, business, family and financial goals in a way that will add joy and satisfaction to your life?
We should talk. We're Outdoor Lighting Perspectives (OLP).
Founded in the early 1990s, our outdoor lighting franchise system has been providing our clients with stunning, energy-efficient custom lighting designs for homes, businesses and the holidays. It's actually three businesses in one: Residential Landscape Lighting, Hospitality Lighting and Holiday Lighting.
Why Choose Outdoor Lighting Perspectives?
There are many great reasons why our franchisees decided to invest in an OLP franchise to pursue their personal and business goals:
- High personal satisfaction: For many of our franchisees, running an OLP business is a dream job. You can have an in-home office. Your schedule is flexible and completely under your control. You get to interact with appreciative clients and positively impact their family's lifestyle and security. You can spend time outdoors. You can exercise your creativity and see the tangible results of your efforts with every amazing illumination plan you design, install and service. Most importantly, you gain full control of your future and will directly enjoy the fruits of your hard work as you build the business using our brand and proven business model.
- Proven sales process: From nighttime demonstrations to daytime consults, our sales process is proven to impress your customers and will clearly differentiate you from any competitors.Our incredibly strong closing ratio prove this year after year.
- Low overhead costs: You won't need a storefront, as most customer prospects will contact you via the web or by phone. And as unparalleled customer service is our mantra and is built into our business model at multiple touch points, you will visit with the customer at their home or place of business.
- Strong financial picture: An OLP requires a relatively modest amount of start-up capital. Your initial start-up costs generally are approximately between $54,000 and $110,000, including the franchise fee, for a standard territory or only $29,000 to $52,000 if the business is being added-on to an existing business. And yet, OLP gross profit margins are extremely attractive, with an average of 56% across the franchise system on our median sale per project of $3,310 and median price per fixture of $251.
An ideal candidate enjoys meeting and working with new customers, has a strong commitment to service and enjoys creative and/or visual thinking. Sales and marketing skills are a plus but not mandatory due to our extensive training program. Other essential ingredients of a successful franchise owner include:
- Man or woman, could be a husband and wife team
- 35-50 years of age
- College educated, usually with a four-year degree
- Background in business management, customer service, high-end premium retail, marketing or sales are preferred;
- Evidence of leadership success in career and/or community, ideally with hiring and firing responsibility and budget unit P&L responsibility
- Project management experience preferred
- Net worth of at least $250K with minimum $50K of available liquid capital and the ability to secure funding for the full investment required of $150K
- Strong desire to build and manage a strong business versus a "boutique business" or "sole proprietorship"
- Above average acumen, skill and comfort with computers and technology
- Creative and/or interested in design and/or architecture would be a plus
- Often a "corporate refugee" seeking increased control and financial independence
- Motivated by an environment of not being trapped in an office or retail store
- Very motivated to be own boss and have control over schedule
- Understands and is comfortable with the ideal of relationship building to develop long-term trade alliance partners in the local market
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
World Class Franchise; Franchise Gator Top 100 (2016, 2017); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2017); Franchise Gator Top Emerging (2016, 2017)
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.
Here are some other suggestions in the same category that you selected
COVID & the Impending RECESSION = Roughly 11 million houses hit the market for pennies on the dollar! Now is the best time to invest since the housing crash of 2008 which created more millionaires than any other time in…
30k Minimum Cash Required
After over 14 years of owning a marketing agency we saw something had to change, more competition from people who were new and didn’t know what they were doing kept coming on the market, and our costs kept going up.
25k Minimum Cash Required
We build and scale Amazon stores for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks from account health monitoring to 24/7 customer service. Learn more now
40k Minimum Cash Required
A professional company with 23 years of experience offering investors an opportunity building a business in the expanding, worthwhile and respected space of health and wellness offerings. HealthyYOU Vendingblends an…
60k Minimum Cash Required
Our goal is to partner with serious clients that are seeking to leverage our expertise and proven track record to attain success. We do this through the building, marketing & funding of fully functional Shopify stores. Learn…
150k Minimum Cash Required
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your…
30k Minimum Cash Required
Make a positive difference in the lives of children, families & communities! With 500+ sites open or under development, The Learning Experience® (TLE) has become one of the nation’s fastest growing child care…
150k Minimum Cash Required
ClaimTek leads the billing industry, and it is booming! Doctors & Dentists need help now more than ever to maximize revenue and improve operational efficiency because of increasing rules & regulations: No Experience…
20k Minimum Cash Required
Own and operate your own shipping company with Postal Annex+! Our marketing strategies, site selection, management assistance and other support programs take out the guesswork, allowing you to make more money. Contact us…
40k Minimum Cash Required
Ready for a unique approach to a rapidly growing industry? A Place At Home offers Senior-Focused Care, Multiple Revenue Streams, and an ultra-scalable pandemic resilient model with large territories still available!
70k Minimum Cash Required
Do you dream of owning a business that is both profitable and rewarding? Then Kiddie Academy is the opportunity you've been waiting for! Our strong support system, training program, and proven business model will help…
250k Minimum Cash Required
With our whole house approach the House Doctors handyman franchise is like having multiple franchise opportunities in one franchise, making House Doctors the ultimate business opportunity. Trends predict that remodeling and…