Owl Be There
Owl Be There®’s mission is to improve the lives of seniors by empowering them to make wise, informed choices about senior living and care . Our franchisees become the expert in their hometown and are seen as trusted advisors. The service is free to the seniors and the franchisee is paid by our network of care facilities and options. We are a mission-focused, home-based, low investment franchise with a very quick start up!
What Does an Owl Be There Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Owl Be There, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $70,000 and a minimum net worth of $150,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $85,850 - $98,050. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Net Worth mean?
|Total Investment:||$85,850 - $98,050
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
Own Your Own Senior Advising Business
Do you have a strong desire to serve seniors and their families? Becoming an expert in senior care solutions is rewarding, both personally and financially!
As an Owl Be There franchise owner you will have an opportunity to help seniors and their loved ones navigate through some of the most challenging times in their lives. You will provide essential guidance for choosing the best housing and care solutions based on medical needs, budget, and preferences. Owl Be There offers a proven model with strong results, and we will be there with you throughout your franchise journey.
The franchise partners we are looking for must be dedicated to serving seniors, exhibit the highest moral and ethical standards, and expect to be involved full-time running their business.
As an Owl Be There franchise owner you will enjoy:
- A generous and protected territory to facilitate sustained growth
- Low capital investment and overhead as a home-based business
- A business that remains in demand despite economic downturns and pandemic-related shutdowns
- Unmatched training and personalized ongoing support from Owl Be There industry experts
- A compassionate, personally satisfying and financially rewarding mission
- Professional growth and recognition as the “go-to” senior living expert in your local community
- Access to Owl Be There’s proprietary learning management system and customer management software
Owl Be There is innovative and unique, and we want business leaders who are dedicated to improving seniors' lives. Curious? Contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Are You an "Ideal Owner"?
This is your opportunity to leverage who you are and what drives you to succeed. Knowing yourself and the areas in which you excel is key to assessing if Owl Be There is a good fit for you.
For example, do you possess the following?
- Compassion and empathy towards elderly individuals
- Patience with those feeling stress and anxiety in difficult situations
- A desire to operate your own business
- Leadership experience (e.g. business, church, nonprofit, or military)
- Sales, collections, and account management skills
- The ability to motivate others to succeed
- The financial resources to start and grow your business
We are looking for franchise owners who are outgoing leaders with sales, collections, and/or management experience, and who are comfortable following up on leads and sales. Your ability to build rapport and to patiently work with seniors and their families in times of crises is also critical. You must have a minimum of $70k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Owl Be There available today for you to review.
Owl Be There is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $70,000 in liquid capital to invest.