PayKiosks - Internet Anywhere Internet Kiosk Information:Profit Center Overview
PayKiosks terminal allows users to jump onto the Internet as easily as they would use a pay phone or an ATM. Customers have the choice of either accessing the Internet on the PayKiosks terminal or using the wireless signal transmitted from the terminal to connect their own laptop or PDA.
More importantly, the Pay Kiosks Internet Anywhere terminal allows you to take advantage and profit from this new technology. There has never been a better time to get started in the public access pay-per-use Internet industry. At present, pay-per-use Internet terminals can only be found in large hotels and airports in major US cities. There are still countless highly profitable locations available. However, as with any good opportunity, these locations will not be available for long. Huge growth is forecast for this industry and very quickly Internet kiosks will be appearing all over North America.
The PayKiosks Internet Anywhere Internet kiosk offers you the unique opportunity to generate truly passive income. Unlike traditional vending businesses there is no product to load and routine maintenance can be conducted from home. As well, because the Internet Anywhere kiosk is plug and play only a very basic level of computer knowledge is required to own and operate a terminal.What We Offer
Our five years of experience in the kiosk industry has taught us what it takes to grow a successful network of Internet terminals.
Our PayKiosks program includes:
- Instant Wireless Hotspot with 24hr Call Center Support
- A state of the art internet terminal with 4 distinct Profilt Centers
- 5 Years of Experience in the Kiosk Industry
- 1 Year On-Site Warranty
- Our exclusive 3 Yeak HotSwap Computer Warranty
- Unlimited Technical Support Calls
- Central Monitoring Server (CMS) that continually monitors all kiosks
- Our Kioskheartbeat feature will notify you by email if there is a technical problem with your terminal. This alert can be sent to a email capable phone or PDA
- Roaming Agreements with most major wireless carriers including: iPass, KubiWireless, BT Openzone, Sprint, and Airpath
The explosion of the Internet has been well documented. The International Data Corporation predicts that by 2004 there will be 210 million Internet users in the US alone. Our increasingly mobile society manes that a large percentage of these users will access the Internet through public Internet terminals.
To be proactive and remain competitive it is imperative for business travelers to have reliable high-speed access to e-mail, the Internet and corporate networks. As such, it is becoming a standard for business travelers to stay only at hotels with high-speed Internet access.
PayKiosks Internet terminals with integrated Wi-Fi hotspots allow users to jump onto the Internet as easily as they would use a pay phone or an ATM. Our Internet terminals allow the public to experience all that the Internet has to offer, including rich multimedia contact, that cannot be viewed on PDA's devices."Customers are telling us that they are selecting hotels based on the availability of high-speed Internet access"
- Marriott Hotels spokesman Scott CarmanPlease complete the email form below for more information.