Pillar To Post
As the leader in home inspections, Pillar to Post makes owning your own home inspection business easy! We offer state-of-the-art technology, un-matched marketing and networking support, and with our Quick Start training program your business will be off the ground in no time! Contact us today to get started!
What Does a Pillar To Post Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Pillar To Post, you'll need to have at least $40,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $44,285 - $54,435. Pillar To Post charges a franchise fee of $28,500. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans (20% off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Veteran Discount:||20% off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Misc. Details:||Currently available in all of Canada EXCEPT Quebec.
About Pillar To Post Home Inspectors
Founded in 1994, Pillar To Post is North America’s largest and fastest-growing professional home inspection franchise. Ranked #1 in category for the past 8 years, today the company has grown to over 550 franchises across the US and Canada.
What Pillar To Post Offers You
- Financial Freedom
- Flexibility in schedule
- Control of your work/life balance
- Control over your future
We Want To Talk To You If You:
- Enjoy empowering people to make better decisions to improve their lives
- Have an incredibly positive outlook on life
- Are a real ‘people person’
- Want to be in control of your time and financial future
- Want to be in business for yourself, and not by yourself
Industry Recognition For Pillar To Post
- Ranked #1 Home Inspection company by Entrepreneur every year for the last 8 years
- Franchise Business Review Top 50 Award winner for Top Franchisee Satisfaction, every year for the last 4 years
- Top Low Cost franchise for the last 5 years.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ‘Fastest Growing Franchise’ winner for past 5 years.
- Ranked #22 on Entrepreneur’s Top Home Based Franchises
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 List, coming in at #171 overall in 2020—#1 in the Home Inspection Category for the last 8 years
- Ranked #1 Veteran-friendly franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and G.I. Jobs Magazine
Franchise Training And Support
- No technical experience required – our training program will provide that for you
- Hands-on and in-market training to give you confidence in your abilities and help you to be seen as the expert in your field
- A dedicated Start Up Director to coach you through the launch and operations for the first 9 - 12 months of your business
The Pillar To Post Quick Difference
- Pillar To Post Home Inspectors is the largest, and fastest-growing home inspection company in North America
- We have the greatest market coverage in North America with over 550 franchises in 48 states and 9 provinces.
- You can benefit from the lowest franchise fee and initial investment in the industry.
- #1 Brand Recognition among North America’s busiest residential realtors with such brands as RE/MAX, Keller Williams, and more.
- We provide industry leading training and start up programs that get our franchisees trained, licensed and making money sooner.
- We have proven national and local marketing programs to drive business and book inspections
- Over 25 years of successful business launches and hundreds of prosperous franchises
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Pillar To Post available today for you to review.
Pillar To Post has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Franchise Gator Top 100 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018); Franchise Gator Fastest Growing (2016, 2017)
Pillar To Post is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming and Canada
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest.