The Company- Renew Crew
Renew Crew is proud to be North America's most trusted choice for exterior surface cleaning and protecting. We are the leading national brand with a proprietary environmentally friendly 3-step process that works wonders. We call it Renew Crew Clean™. You'll call it the path to achieve your personal and business goals.
It all started in 1993 in Springfield, Missouri by Stan Krempges, owner of a fence installation company. Stan was on a mission to help his customers find a better way to clean and protect their exterior home surfaces. After extensive research, he developed an environmentally safe foam cleaner specifically for exterior wood. In 2012, Stan learned about Outdoor Living Brands, the only franchise company dedicated exclusively to serving America's outdoor living needs. He now had the opportunity to diversify the Wood Re New business by adding a line of proprietary solutions to clean and protect additional exterior surfaces, such as, siding, patios, driveways, and sidewalks. The new solutions all met the Wood Re New philosophy of providing a cleaner, greener, longer lasting clean. However, the Wood Re New name no longer fit the expanded services. And so, the Renew Crew name was born.Today, as part of the Outdoor Living Brands family, Renew Crew offers customers everywhere a better way to clean and protect virtually all of their exterior surfaces.
Renew Crew is a unique, low-cost investment business opportunity that is great for individuals who would like to start their first business or an existing business owner who is considering expanding. Our high-margin, recurring revenue business model will enable you to build a business to reach your career, lifestyle, and financial goals.
The many benefits of the Renew Crew franchise opportunity include:
- Comprehensive Business Model
- Proven systems
- Established Best Practices
- Operational Support
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Exceptional Marketing Support
- Technology Solutions
The low initial financial investment is even more appealing when combined with the relatively quick start-up period involved. In most cases, you can hit the ground running within 30 days, helping Renew Crew operators reach their goals quickly.
- Average closing ratio of 62.7% (as outlined in Item 19 of the Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Very strong gross profit margins of 61.8-71.7% (as described in Item 19 of the Renew Crew Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Simple, scalable, proven business model offers franchisee strong unit economics
- Access to an exceptional marketing department which provides impactful and proven communications tools and strategies
- World-class training process, including constant phone support and on-site guidance and training
- Technology tools to make the operation of the business efficient in the field
- Access to Proprietary environmentally safe products to kill mold and mildew off exterior surfaces, and special polymers that seal and protect them against grime and other elements.
Because Renew Crew (while successfully operating its unique contract-driven, professional approach to this category for approximately 20 years) has only recently packaged this opportunity as a franchise, there are still many protected territories available.
I love that my office is behind a windshield. I am on the road most of the day going to new places and meeting new people. I enjoy the transformation that takes place on a daily basis. It still is a lot of fun to watch those ugly, gray decks and fences go from nasty to beautiful. It's much more satisfying than pushing paperwork around an office! I also enjoy working with the young men who are employed here. It's nice to give these guys a chance to prove themselves and work up the career ladder either here or go on to other careers.
— Bret McGowne, Springfield MO
Regarding the franchise system, we enjoy not being another number. We feel the franchisor has a personal interest in our success. Regarding the business, we enjoy the freedom that being in business for yourself brings. We can schedule ourselves time off relatively easy and our crews continue to work while we are vacationing. Regarding the system-the products and process are tried and proven and we are proud of what the finished product/service looks like.
— Keith/Kim Quinn, Lake Country VA
It's pretty cool to hear positive remarks about your work. You don't get that pleasure everyday in Corporate America.
— Bret Johnson, W Metro Atlanta GA
I like the seasonal aspect of our service. We work hard for 9 1/2 months and then take a couple of months off to re-charge and enjoy some traveling.
— Jack Bowen, Little Rock AR
We are looking for high-integrity individuals with genuine, outgoing personalities and strong social, sales and networking skills, as well as a strong social consciousness.
- Initial franchise fee of $20,000
- Discounts available as a VetFran participant or as a conversion franchise from another pressure washing business
- Total investment between $35,300 - $71,125
- Minimum liquid capital of $50,000
- Minimun Net Worth of $75,000
- Partial financing is available to qualified applicants