Roly Poly Restaurant Franchise Information:Roly Poly - The Original Rolled SandwichWhat's The Story?
In 1996 the first Roly Poly Sandwich Shop opened for business in the Buckhead section of Atlanta, Georgia. Company founders Linda Wolf and Julie Reid had been rolling sandwiches in their shops in New Canaan, Connecticut ('86) and in Key West, Florida ('96) before settling on Atlanta to officially begin building their franchise system. Today, there are over 250 Roly Poly Sandwich Shops throughout 30 states.
What's the reason for this incredible growth? In a word, TASTE! It's as simple as that. The varieties of flavors that go into Roly Poly sandwiches are delicious, unique and original. Where else can you find fresh basil chicken salad rolled with crunchy cashews, green leaf lettuce, Roma plum tomatoes, fresh sliced avocado, alfalfa sprouts and spicy Thai hot sauce all rolled in a fresh tortilla? The #30, Basil Cashew Chicken is just one of 50 sandwich selections to choose from. Sandwich recipes developed by Linda and Julie over the past 30 years include fresh herbs and top quality ingredients in combinations that you just have to taste to believe! Mango Chutney, Red Pepper Hummus, Sun dried Tomatoes, Artichoke Hearts, and Fresh Sliced Avocados are standard ingredients for all you foodies out there. Vegetarians, we've set you up! 12 selections, just for you. If its lean sliced meats and melted cheeses in toasty tortillas that you like... We've got those too!Whatever Your Taste… Roly Poly's Got Your Number!
We really do have something for everyone! On a special diet or counting carbs? We've added Specialty Salads and Low Carb Tortillas. Our tortilla company created a Low Carb tortilla just for Roly Poly that actually tastes good, and that's not easy when you're talking Low Carb! Fat Free Cheeses, dressings and spreads add an even lighter dimension to our menu. Not just delicious, but healthy and hearty too. We're not just the original rolled sandwich, we're the original healthy sandwich too!
Our sandwiches and a tasty cup of soup make the perfect All American lunch or light dinner! Roasted Garlic Tomato, Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle, Harvest Mushroom and Broccoli and Cheddar are just a few of our soup varieties to choose from.The Roly Poly Franchise Opportunity
It takes more than an awesome sandwich to make our Roly Poly world go round. Dedicated franchisees throughout the country have been working together over the last 8 years to build the Roly Poly reputation and fine tune the franchise system. Our original first year franchisees are still opening new stores and celebrating record-breaking sales! What's the reason for this amazing franchisee success? Another of our favorite words, SIMPLICITY! The system that we have developed is simple, and when our system is followed, it works. We know that it's not always easy to match up the right franchisees to the right concept. How can you tell if our franchise system might be the right one for you? Ask yourself:
- Am I a team player?
- Am I willing to be the first one to get there and the last one to leave?
- Am I willing to work weekends and holidays?
- Am I a self-starter?
- Am I a "people person" who enjoys customer service?
- Am I willing to personally take out menus and samples to develop the business in my market?
- Am I long-term goal oriented with staying power?
- Will Roly Poly be my full time job and have my total focus and commitment?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions then WE WANT YOU!
Our successful team of franchisees and developers all have the same outlook and passion for the concept. The following criteria will also help determine how suitable Roly Poly is for you:
Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.
- Roly Poly is most successful as an owner operated concept. Our concept requires the TLC that we believe only comes from motivated coworkers working hand in hand with dedicated owners.
- Roly Poly thrives in upper middle class market area locations. We look for the shopping areas patronized by the most upscale residential neighborhoods with a customer mix of upscale residential, office workers, hospital/medical professionals, retail workers and students.
- Our ideal size is 1,000 - 1,400 square feet.
- Our busiest stores operate 7 days a week with 75% / 25% anticipated lunch/dinner business breakdown.
- Most importantly we look for special franchisees that recognize Roly Poly as a concept that will thrive in their neighborhood market area and have a desire to make Roly Poly a part of their business community. The right franchisee knows the right locations for Roly Poly. We look for franchisees that are already a part of the community.