Signarama is the World’s largest full-service Sign and Graphics franchise with over 700 locations in more than 50 countries worldwide. Signarama is also a part of United Franchise Group, a proven leader in the franchising industry.
What Does a SIGNARAMA Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with SIGNARAMA, you'll need to have at least $60,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $200,000 - $215,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (50% Off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||50% Off Franchise Fee
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||West Palm Bleach, FL
An Industry Leader In The Sign & Digital Printing Business
If you’re wondering whether or not a Signarama franchise is right for you, there are only two words to keep in mind: it is. Franchising with Signarama is the first step toward a bright and successful future.
Signarama is the largest sign franchise in the world, standing as the leading innovator in the industry. Signarama is the best in the business and will start you off with all the tools that you need to succeed. Why go with anyone else?
Signarama gets your entrepreneurial juices flowing:
- Signarama has over 35 years of growth in the sign industry
- It’s the most established brand in the industry
- There’s no sign experience required for franchisees
- The company has a proven track record of success, with nearly 800 stores globally
- With a B2B foundation, Signarama has a strong customer base in any economic condition
Franchising Is All About Support
It’s critical for new franchisees to enter into a brand that has proven systems and processes, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing support to make sure that franchisees hit the ground running and stay running at full speed. Signarama is proud to offer a turn-key package to get you launched smoothly and continue throughout the life of your business.
Initial Training: We believe that initial training is one of the key factors that determine how well a franchisee will perform. That’s why Signarama offers a comprehensive five-week training process to ensure that all of our new franchisees are well-educated on the systems and processes that go into running a successful store.
Our five-week training has a specialized structure:
- The initial two weeks of training in the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence at Signarama’s global headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Up to one week of on-the-job training in the store of an established Signarama franchisee.
- Two weeks of technical and marketing training at your new store, during which time a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
Start-Up Support: After initial training is complete, it’s time to get your store up and running. We’ll work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s setup.
- Site selection assistance based on demographic studies
- Assistance with negotiating your lease
- Help with design, layout, and store setup
- Assistance in staffing your store and training employees
- Marketing/advertising funds and public relations assistance
Ongoing Support: The business landscape is constantly changing. We firmly believe that ongoing support from the franchise is necessary to stay competitive and educated in the industry. We offer ongoing training sessions and regional meetings, franchise owner conventions, and Signarama-specific ongoing online educational opportunities to ensure that our franchisees always have access to a wealth of new information.
In addition, franchisees will have access to the following support:
- Regional support staff
- A highly-effective mentor program
- Special achievement recognition
- Technical assistance
- Discounts through our preferred vendors
We're looking for business professionals who have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A motivated team player who can build/manage teams, willing to learn, and has a passion for helping others. You must have a minimum of $60k in liquid capital to fund the launch of the business.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form today!
SIGNARAMA has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
2020 Entrepreneurs Franchise 500, Best for Vets, Top 100 Global Franchises, Top 100 Franchises to own under 100k, Franchise Times Top 200+
SIGNARAMA is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $60,000 in liquid capital to invest.