TGA Premier Sports
Work in your passion and impact your community by owning a sports franchise! TGA is expanding and we're looking for the right franchise partners who want to turn their passion for sports into a successful business. Find flexibility and fulfillment as a TGA Franchise Owner. Request information to learn more today!
What Does a TGA Premier Sports Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with TGA Premier Sports, you'll need to have at least $50,000 in liquid capital. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $39,200 - $95,800. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Educator Discount:|| Yes
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||New York, NY
As a leader in youth sports and the go-to for golf and tennis introductory and recreational programming, our curriculum is designed to help young players progress their skills, develop a passion for playing and provide a pathway to achieving through sports. Our player pathway drives repeat business and increases the value proposition for parents.
TGA Premier Sports was designed to ensure our students have the ability to grow with TGA for all of their youth sports needs from introductory programs at schools and community centers to recreational camps and leagues at golf courses and tennis facilities.
Our low-investment franchise model provides entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are passionate about sports, community, and youth, the opportunity to build a business while making a positive impact.
- Achieve work-life balance while pursuing your passion of owning a sports franchise
- Low Start-up Costs
- Exclusive Territory
- Custom Curricula - Detailed year-round progressive lesson plans for all programs
- Professional Athlete Brand Ambassadors - Like Tennis Star, Leylah Fernandez, and Pro Golfer, Danny Guise
- Customize your franchise to align with your passions and business goals by offering any single or combination of TGA’s sports programs
- Bring the life-changing benefits of sports to your community
Whether you want to own a single territory or an entire region, be hands-on or hire and lead a team to manage the day-to-day operations so that you can focus on growing the business, the TGA model allows for both.
We prepare you to get up and running quickly with industry-leading programming, products, marketing, training, and support.
Curriculum - Our proprietary programming was developed in partnership with leading sports governing bodies and educations to offer a fun experience that aligns with the principles of the american development model.
Training & Support - We are committed to your success and provide extensive in-person training, online resources, and ongoing support to help you launch and grow your business.
- Comprehensive two-week hybrid onboarding led by TGA HQ staff. During your first week held virtually, you will receive technical training on all systems, marketing tools, hiring and staffing, and overall business training to run your franchise. During your second week, an HQ staff member joins you in your franchise territory for in-person curriculum and business development training.
- In-territory business development and sales training
- Online portal for hiring and onboarding coaching staff
- Training videos and resources to develop effective coaches
- Online library containing marketing materials
- Dedicated peer support team to help troubleshoot and achieve your goals
- Annual franchise summit to learn, share, and play
Marketing & Technology - We offer a suite of marketing resources and business software tools to help you manage and optimize your business, including a dedicated in-house marketing team and graphic designers for all of your needs.
Brand Equipment & Apparel - We manufacture and sell our own line of TGA branded youth golf and tennis equipment, specially sized and fitted for kids. Branded apparel and accessories are also available on our online shop (as well as specialty items available only to our franchisees).
Partners & Suppliers - We are proud to have partnered with leading brands and suppliers to make it easy and cost-effective for you to do business.
Grants & Scholarships - The TGA Sports Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports opportunities that make sports accessible to all children. Our franchisees are able to apply for grants and scholarships from the TGA Sports Foundation to help serve under-resourced families in their local communities.
We are here to guide you every step of the way. Join us and begin changing lives through sports.
Request More Information Today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on TGA Premier Sports available today for you to review.
TGA Premier Sports has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Entrepreneur 2021 Top Franchises for Less the $50,000, Entrepreneur 2020 Top 500 Franchises, Franchise Business Review 2021 Top Franchises Under $50,000, Franchise Business Review 2021 Top 200 Franchises, Franchise Journal 2021 Top Brands.
TGA Premier Sports is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.