U Save Auto Rental Franchise Information:
Founded in 1979, U-Save Auto Rental rents cars, vans, and light-duty trucks to neighborhood customers, local businesses, and people in need of temporary replacement vehicles. U-Save also services commercial and government travelers at selected off-airport locations. Today, the U-Save system has more than 400 locations and is growing dramatically.Our Vision
Why Choose U-Save
- Build U-Save into a nationally recognized brand name as a car rental company.
From U-Save's inception, we have been dedicated to the franchise method of doing business. By linking U-Save Support Center experience with the energies and entrepreneurial drive of hundreds of independent business owners, U-Save has built an international franchise organization. Our unique operating formula provides one-of-a-kind support services in the following key areas:
The U-save Target Market
- Training U-Save's initial training program is designed to instill the management, marketing and operational techniques of the car rental business.
- Support U-Save's Franchise Services Team assigns each franchisee a personal business consultant to work with you to open and build your business.
- Leasing U-Save's relationships with leading financial institutions provide opportunities for low financing rates and credit lines far beyond what local banks can provide.
- Insurance U-Save's insurance program is the most progressive in the industry. Managed by U-Save to deliver long-term stability, competitive rates and outstanding claims service.
- Car acquisition U-Save's vast buying power attracts major manufacturers to us. Names like Ford, Toyota and other manufacturers may allow our franchisees to acquire cars at highly competitive prices.
- Used car acquisition U-Save is known and respected at leading car auctions. Our Power Start program matches franchisees with experienced car buyers to assure competitive buying of used cars.
Outside of our neighborhood & local business customers, many of our franchisees have added U-Save Auto Rental franchises to existing auto- and truck-related businesses. The auto rental market has dramatically changed in recent years. Although airport rentals still command the lion's share, the local/replacement market accounts for over 23% of overall revenues and over 30% of the vehicles. And it's growing. This is where U-Save Auto Rental is positioned to grow. These customers want the convenience of rental locations in their local neighborhoods and communities.The Changing Market
In today's car rental market, customers want the convenience of rental locations in their local neighborhoods and communities. Because of this expanded customer base, the United States car rental market has grown to annual sales in excess of $13 billion and utilizes 1.7 million vehicles.No matter where the road takes you...
U-Save offers the vision and goals to build a solid business in the growing auto rental industry. Let us know if you are interested in becoming a part of our exciting future!