Vanguard Cleaning Systems, Inc. Franchise Information:
If you are an experienced businessperson seeking to own, develop, and manage a dynamic business, then the Vanguard Master Franchise concept is for you.
Responsibilities as a Master Franchisee
Benefits of Owning a Vanguard Master Franchise
- Recruiting individual subfranchisees (janitorial franchise owners)
- Securing new commercial customers for these subfranchisees
- Providing billing and invoicing services for the customers
- Paying the subfranchisees on a monthly basis
- Training new and existing subfranchisees in cleaning, specialized services, expanding their business, etc.
- Providing ongoing customer service support for subfranchisees
- Providing paper supplies to cleaning accounts through a local supplier
As a Vanguard Master Franchisee, you will be able to generate revenues from a number of sources including:
Training and Support
- Janitorial franchise sales
- Providing additional account cleaning volume to existing franchisees
- Royalty and administrative fees on monthly cleaning revenues
- Royalty and administrative fees on special cleaning service orders
- Sales of papers and cleaning supplies to the cleaning customers
As part of our Master Franchise program, we provide extensive training at our corporate headquarters as well as on-site assistance in starting up your regional office. As a Master Franchisee you will be provided state-of-the-art software and marketing material for your sales efforts.
Vanguard Cleaning Systems will provide you with an initial training program covering the following areas:
- New account marketing
- Professionally produced marketing brochures and material
- Subfranchisee recruitment, including the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular
- Account retention, including training with our customized account management software
- Administration/accounting, which incorporates our customized financial management systems.
The first segment of the training takes place at one of Vanguard's regional offices. Vanguard provides follow-up training at your site prior to your launch and during your first twelve months of operations. Instructional guidance includes manuals, videos, and personalized instruction.
The Qualifications for a Vanguard Master Franchisee Include:
- Management and/or sales experience
- Ability to work well with others
- Living near a major metropolitan area
- Minimum liquid assets of $200,000
Commercial cleaning is one of the largest growing service industries in the world. We currently have 22 Master Franchise offices with professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Join Vanguard Cleaning Systems today and own your own lucrative franchise.