Wood Re New Exterior Restoration Franchise Information:
The constant weathering cycle of sun and rain causes exterior wood to swell and shrink, which in turn causes it to dry out, crack, and turn gray. Wood Re New applies an environmentally-safe, thick, foam cleanser especially formulated for wood. It contains no acids or chlorine bleach. By clinging to the surface of the wood, the cleaner loosens the dirt, mold, and mildew. Wood Re New restores gray, weathered wood to a like-new appearance.
What differentiates Wood Re New is our exclusive foam cleaner that allows us to use a lower pressure when restoring wood. Using a low pressure eliminates potential damage that is caused by high-pressure washing. Applying our wood protectant is the next step in the process. The protectant provides water repellency and U.V. protection, therefore reducing the risk of further damage to the wood. The end result is vibrant, like-new exterior wood that will increase the value of any home.Franchise Opportunity
Get in on the ground floor of a niche service business in a market that is wide open. We are in the franchise business to help you build a successful business and build name recognition for Wood Re New.
Here's what some of our franchisees are saying:"A Wood Re New franchise was the only logical choice for me because of the proven success and the people. Seeing the Springfield, MO office doing so well is a very positive assessment of the products and procedures. But it is really the support staff that makes the difference. I feel like the entire staff is there to help you in achieving your goals. You can truly depend on their expertise and advice."
Clay Burtman - Branson, MO (Tri-Lakes) Franchisee"I'm so glad I qualified to be a Wood Re New franchisee. Everyday I see all the potential in an untapped market. It has changed my life. Because of Wood Re New I'm in charge of my own destiny."
Darren Wheat - Joplin, MO FranchiseeFranchise Benefits
Awards & Recognition
- Low Investment (average $40,000 - $50,000 total)
- Initial Start-Up Home Based
- Exclusive Territory Rights
- Ongoing Support
- Cleaners Exclusive To Wood Re New
- Exclusive Wood Protectant
- 2 Week Training Program
- Operations Manual
- Member of the International Franchise Association
Join Our Team
- Winter 2003 Small Business Opportunities Start Your Own Business Magazine
- Fall 2002 "Hottest 500 New Businesses to Start Now" Small Business Opportunities Start Your Own Business Magazine
- September 2002 Franchise Times Magazine
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Gold Member Status Awarded by preservative supplier for being in the top 2% of the nation for product usage
- 2000 Semifinalist for Small Business of the Year by the Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- 2004 Finalist for Small Business of the Year by the Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- 1994 Entrepreneur Magazine - Direct mail advertising contest 1st place
Our mission is to promote a company whose utmost objective is to exceed the customers' expectations, and to establish an honest and open working relationship with our employees and franchisees. Our vision is to be the market leader and the company client's can trust for exterior wood care. Sales continue to increase from year to year, which we credit to our marketing and business plan.
We are now offering franchises in the Southeastern U.S.Please complete the email form below for more franchise information.