With more than 170+ studios open across the globe, YogaSix is the largest franchised yoga brand worldwide. Ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Franchises and Top New Franchises, YogaSix is offering a fresh perspective on one of the world’s oldest fitness practices, with a widespread and dedicated following - be the first to bring YogaSix’s truly unique and modern approach to Yoga to your local market! Learn more now!
What Does a YogaSix Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with YogaSix, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $500,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $355,945 - $508,145. YogaSix charges a franchise fee of $60,000.
Options available to franchisees:
|Misc. Options:||Extensive & Ongoing Training
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Irvine, CA
Founded in 2012, YogaSix is a modern, boutique yoga brand offering a range of heated and non-heated yoga classes that are accessible and fun for everyone. YogaSix classes take away the intimidation factor that so many people feel when trying yoga for the first time. We believe everyone, from the seasoned practitioner to total newbie can practice and see results in our studios. Build this empowered, connected, and welcoming community in your local market!
With an established and loyal following and more than 170 open locations, YogaSix is the largest franchised yoga brand worldwide. YogaSix is a national, modernized yoga brand that promotes accessibility.
Why Own a Y6 Studio?
- Strong National Brand - With more than 170 locations open, YogaSix is an award-winning brand with a strong national presence - and we’re just getting started!
- Smart Investment - Enjoy a low-cost entry, a recurring revenue model and the confidence in our team that has decades of experience in fitness franchising.
- Executive Model - Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
- Real Estate - Our expert team will guide you through the entire process, from site selection to lease execution, to find the ideal site for your YogaSix studio.
- Construction & Design - We'll guide you through the entire buildout process from approved layout and general construction to interior design, music, and technology. Enjoy the simple buildout and small footprint!
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive & ongoing sales training, monthly calls & expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening & into sustainability.
- Recruitment - Your team is at the core of your studio’s success. Receive assistance hiring and developing the most qualified instructors, general manager, and sales team.
- Marketing - The minute you execute your lease, the marketing of your studio begins, with personalized support to help you generate maximum leads.
YogaSix is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the largest global franchisor of boutique fitness & wellness brands. With decades of fitness and franchising experience across our team, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to help with continued growth and support for our franchise owners.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on YogaSix available today for you to review.
YogaSix is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.