At Zoom Drain, we are drain and sewer experts, specializing in drain repairs, cleanings, inspections, septic tank services, pump replacements, and drain care products. We have been sending customer worries down the drain since 1995! Zoom Drain is a niche, essential business - the need for our services will never go away. If you’re worried about a recession, this is 100% recession-proof!
What Does a ZOOM DRAIN Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with ZOOM DRAIN, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000 and a minimum net worth of $300,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $227,802 - $428,546. They also offer financing via 3rd party. *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Norristown, PA
Who We Are
ZOOM DRAIN is a resilient business that offers potential for great financial rewards!
ZOOM DRAIN specializes in cleaning, inspections and repairs of drains and sewers, and when it comes to getting out in front of the competition, we have the edge. That’s partly because, as an essential business, there’s not a lot of direct competition in our niche — much of it comes from independent plumbing contractors, and these are the people we want to partner with in the first place because our franchise systems can help them win more business.
“ZOOM DRAIN is a niche business that provides a service a lot of people don’t like to do or don’t do well,” says Ellen Rohr, co-founder and COO. “It’s recession-resistant; it’s never going away. And we do it better than anybody else.”
Better Money...A Better Business! ZOOM DRAIN is a franchise system for service companies in the drain and sewer cleaning industry. We specialize in drain and sewer services. That’s all we do!
Homeowners and property managers don’t want to deal with drain issues and neither do plumbers, our primary competitors. We work closely with plumbers as their preferred partner to handle drain and sewer services they typically don’t offer, allowing us to dominate the market segment.
ZOOM DRAIN isn’t a typical franchise system
We recruit and train our own technicians, which not everyone does. We are at the early stages of our growth, giving investors the potential to get in on the ground floor of a potentially very lucrative franchise opportunity. And we’re not only providing services that most people in the industry don’t want to fool with, we’re writing the book — the manual — so franchisees can re-create our success.
“When we look at all the other franchises in this industry, ZOOM DRAIN just has superior operational systems,” says President Jim Criniti. “Whether it’s manuals and support or marketing materials and long-term training, we’ve got enough systems and training opportunities to keep you interested and running a world-class business throughout your franchise career.”
What you get with a ZOOM DRAIN franchise
ZOOM DRAIN is a leading franchise in the drain and sewer industry because we’re great at what we do. We’re great at what we do because we’ve created exceptional processes and procedures. For instance, we have plans to follow for:
- Recruitment and hiring: Your business is only as great as your best tech and only as strong as your admin staff. We can show you how to find great techs as well as how to build a top-notch office staff.
- Orientation and training: Once you find the right people, you have to know how to train them. ZOOM DRAIN has a proven process to transform talented people from new-kid-on-the-block status into the kind of skilled employee you’ll hang onto.
- Marketing and sales: We can help you generate the right number of calls, from the right customers, at the right time to build your business in an underserved market segment. And our marketing manual includes your recommended budget, allocation and calendar.
- Planning and operations: You may have a ton of ideas, but we know how to execute. And we can show you exactly how — and where — to start, detailing project processes and providing operations manuals for every role in the company.
- Budgeting and pricing: Our simple, powerful financial systems guide you through key metrics that can lead to bigger margins. We’ll provide you with goals, profitable pricing and a ready-to-go chart of accounts.
- Truck stock and warehouse inventory: Messy trucks and broken equipment? Not at ZOOM DRAIN. We run a tight ship with maintenance on all our equipment and truck fleets, and we also know how to maintain optimum inventory levels.
Zoom Drain is a bit of an exclusive club. We don’t require specialized backgrounds, but we’re not looking for just anyone. We’re seeking people who want to create real, positive opportunities for themselves and their teams.
- Experienced investors
- Team builders
- Leaders with a strong growth mindset
Industry experience not required! ZOOM DRAIN has franchises from coast to coast, and we’re ready to grow. We have multiple territories available, and we are focusing on larger metropolitan areas with a minimum of 300,000 population. If you’d like to explore our franchise opportunity, please fill out the form below.
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on ZOOM DRAIN available today for you to review.
ZOOM DRAIN is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.