Zoom Room® is a venture-backed indoor dog training gym with an emphasis on socialization. Our motto: We don’t train dogs. We train the people who love them. The Zoom Room is not a drop-off training facility. We train owners to train their dogs, so they can understand, communicate and bond with their pets. A pet franchise is ideal for those who want to go into business for themselves, but not by themselves. As a franchisee, you're your own boss. But you've also managed to steer clear of the pitfalls of perfecting a business model that actually works. Why waste your savings and your sleep trying to reinvent the wheel? As a franchisor, the Zoom Room has already invented this particular wheel!
What Does a Zoom Room Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Zoom Room, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $300,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $206,070 - $393,985. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (10% off Franchise Fee). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||10% off Franchise Fee
The Perfect Pet Franchise
We don’t train dogs. We train the people who love them.
Why Zoom Room
- Impressive Growth - Year-Over-Year Growth 4x greater than the booming pet industry
- Profitable Business - Enjoy 6-figure profits & complementary revenue streams
- Low Cost - Open four Zoom Rooms for the price of one dog daycare
- No Prior Experience - We’ve got your back with our proprietary training program
- Easy to Manage - Enjoy low payroll with only 2 staff working at a time
- The Best Testimonials - Exceptional word-of-mouth and 2,500 5-star reviews
Features of the Franchise
How do you develop the best pet franchise? Zoom Room® is a venture-backed indoor dog training gym with an emphasis on socialization. Our motto: We don’t train dogs. We train the people who love them. We appeal strongly to millennials and well-educated active individuals, especially women. Our key revenue streams include dog training classes, socialization events, and retail products.
Investment is quite low compared to other pet franchises. A Zoom Room requires a small footprint (under 3000 sq ft), minimal staff (2 people), and may be zoned absolutely anywhere. As clients accompany their dogs at all times, liability is extremely limited.
The model’s six-figure profitability is driven by passionate loyalty. Clients are retained for years with lifetime spending almost 100x the cost to acquire. Zoom Room boasts more 5-star ratings than any other dog training business in America. Plus a willingness-to-recommend score comparable to the level of Apple or Amazon.
Zoom Room works closely with animal rescue and other charitable organizations. It quickly becomes the epicenter of the dog-loving community. You will host countless memorable and well-attended events for responsible dog owners and their pets.
What We Do
The Zoom Room is not a drop-off training facility. We train owners to train their dogs, and to more deeply understand, communicate and bond with their pets. Everyone knows that a tired dog is a happy dog. We also believe that a smart, well-trained dog is an even happier dog. Not to mention one with delightfully ecstatic owners. The majority of our clients come to us in need of basic obedience or puppy training. But once inside, they’re exposed to the agility course, rankings posted on the chalkboard for our popular Agility League.
The Zoom Room is a dedicated canine event center. Yes, you can party with your dog. And your friends. And their dogs. We have an incredible array of special events. All of them designed to present you and your dog with an unprecedented opportunity for socialization. Our social offerings include Playgroups, Agility League, Dog Birthday Parties, Special Events, Charitable Fundraisers, Meet-up Socials, and even Doggy Disco® parties.
There’s a method to this madness. While these social activities are fantastic fun for the owners, dogs require socialization for optimal long-term development. Exposure to novel sights, sounds, smells, people, and other dogs in a safe, clean, expertly-supervised environment is key to a dog’s well-being and happiness.
At the Zoom Room, we carry a full line of hand-picked, eco-friendly, solution-oriented pet training products. Our pet retail selections have a consistent theme: practical benefits for clients and their dogs. We extensively test each item before it is approved. Moreover, we set up our franchisees for success with a wide range of differentiated pet retail products not readily available elsewhere.
More Reasons to Franchise with Zoom Room
If you’re considering a pet franchise, the Zoom Room presents a robust alternative to traditional pet services like dog daycare. Ideal territories are available across the U.S. at an extremely low start-up cost. In addition to being more affordable, we’ve also eliminated many of the headaches traditionally associated with pet franchises.
The Pet Industry is booming!
- The pet industry is a strong investment opportunity - it grows in all economies. In fact, 70% of dog owners say their spending on their dogs is unaffected by the economy, and an additional 11% report spending more on their dogs when the economic climate dips.
- In 2020, the pet industry reached $103.6 in sales, a 6.7% increase. In 2021, it again shattered expectations with $123.6 billion dollars in sales. These numbers show the strong continued growth in this industry that is going to continue for years to come.
Financial Solidity & Security
- Venture Backed - Unmatched financial support for an emerging brand
- Own the Region - Control premium territories – 3 stores for only $120K
- Recession-Proof - Experts highly regard Pet Sector, even in a down economy
- Validation Excellent - All current franchisees are profitable & have renewed
- Real Estate Team - Zoned retail & under 3,000 sq ft – our team is there for you
- Fast-Growing - Dozens of new inquiries each week from all over the U.S.
- Ideal Demographics - Strong appeal to Millennials & Whole Foods shoppers
- Incredible Analytics - Sophisticated tech stack aids with pricing and trend prediction
- No Seasonality - Rain, sleet or snow, bad weather drives business up!
- Targeted Marketing - Full marketing & PR support to acquire the best clients
- Low Risk - Eliminate liability, since owners accompany their dogs
- Turnkey Business - Every aspect of this business has been designed for you
Are you ready to zoom off to owning & running a business that will reward you in every sense of the word? A pet franchise is ideal for people who want to go into business for themselves, but not by themselves. As a franchisee, you’re your own boss. The Zoom Room has already invented this particular wheel. Now, we want to put you into the driver’s seat.
If you are interested in learning more about franchising with Zoom Room and meet the financial requirements, request more information today!
Sold Out in Atlanta, Austin, Columbus and Orlando
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Zoom Room available today for you to review.
Zoom Room is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Wisconsin, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.