Own a home-based business in a niche market while making a difference in the lives of children and families in your community with Childproofers.
To buy an opportunity with Childproofers, you'll need to have at least $10,000 in liquid capital. Owners can expect to make a total investment of at least $15,000. They also offer financing. *
Start Your Own Childproofer Business
Childproofers.com was founded in 1992 in St. Louis, MO. Since that time we have childproofed over 3,000 homes. The company is owned and operated by Dr. David Lask who is also a Chiropractor.
The Childproofers Distributors, LLC concept, and most importantly, our dynamic marketing program is unsurpassed in the industry. This unique opportunity offers you the luxury of owning your own home-based business in a niche market with phenomenal growth potential while making a difference in the lives of children and families in your community.
Childproofers Distributors, LLC is a home-based business that has extremely low overhead. As a full-time or part-time endeavor, you will benefit from the flexibility of this turnkey operation. Our extensive expert home safety training program will teach you everything you need to know in order to successfully grow your childproofing business. No previous experience is necessary. It doesn't matter if you've never picked up a hammer!
10 Reasons To Start Your Own Expert Childproofing Business
1. IT'S A GREAT BUSINESS As a Childproofers Distributors, LLC dealership, you will benefit from being part of a fast growing industry. It's a business built on a necessity for all families with children. You provide a valuable service to your clients.
2. PROFESSIONAL IMAGE Being associated with a national company will add instant credibility. You'll enjoy the advantage and be afforded an image that can help you open doors immediately.
3. DYNAMIC MARKETING From day one, you'll have a powerful marketing campaign that sets you apart. There's no need to spend time creating a campaign of your own. We've already done the work and invested the money for you.
4. FLEXIBLE TIMEM It's your choice, you can either work part-time, full-time or somewhere in between. You can work from home, fitting this opportunity around your life and family.
5. A BUSINESS WITH A HEART As a dealership, you have a rare opportunity to own a successful children's business that is truly appreciated. It is a business to feel good about. You'll enjoy your work each day knowing you are keeping children safe and protected.
6. MANAGEMENT TOOLS From operation manuals, marketing tools and ongoing training, you will be provided with a wealth of tools and information necessary to operate an efficient business.
7. EXTENSIVE TRAINING Your complete, ready-to-operate Childproofers dealership includes extensive training and ongoing support.
8. EXPERIENCE Time and money are your two most important assets. Our experience can help save you both.
9. PROVEN TRACK RECORD Our systems work. There's big money in childproofing and home safety.
10. DIRECT ACCESS TO THE PRESIDENT He is just a phone call away and always accessible to you at any time. Start enjoying the self-gratification, financial security and independence of owning your own Childproofers Distributors, LLC dealership.
Childproofers is building a nationwide network of affiliated childproofing dealerships with the same brand. If you are interested in learning more, please submit your information using the form below.
Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska
Interested parties should have at least $10,000 in liquid capital to invest.